Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

There were 3 other questions for which i knew the answer without googling but was too slow to type "me"smiley37

ya ikr its all abt the speed, milliseconds se chuk jaati thi uff
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Ooh. Because of my Internet a bit slow I am looking to skip the next round if it's something I don't find interesting. smiley36

Sahi hai, u got good advantage, use it properly coz I believe all 3 rounds left r pressure games

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

ya ikr its all abt the speed, milliseconds se chuk jaati thi uff

Yep but it was fun to take part in the game

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yep but it was fun to take part in the game

ya ikr its was fun indeed, haar jeet toh lagi rehti hai. round 3 is in discord too lets see what it will be abtsmiley36
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

If I explain my poor performance in second round in words it would besmiley37

Screenshot_2024_1017_171359.jpg

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

I wonder what round 3 is going to be aboutsmiley44

No more cricket questions pleasesmiley19

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRita

ya ikr its was fun indeed, haar jeet toh lagi rehti hai. round 3 is in discord too lets see what it will be abtsmiley36

Yeah it was quite fun though tough and the speed with which we had to type "Me" sometimes I sent "Me" even before the question was asked and we had to answer the questions as a question in correct formag and type within 15 seconds after finding the answers..smiley36

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Yeah it was quite fun though tough and the speed with which we had to type "Me" sometimes I sent "Me" even before the question was asked and we had to answer the questions as a question in correct formag and type within 15 seconds after finding the answers..smiley36

Priya as I posted above...my performance was exactly like thatsmiley37

RainOfDew thumbnail

In a way Shreya converted us into sheepssmiley37 saying me me..

SoniRita thumbnail

smiley36 but this is a good strategy saying me asap coz we have 15 seconds to start typing anssmiley36 m sure u might have done well in this round. I mean seeing ur post smiley36