Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

It will take more than 15 secs to read the question itself 😂.

Have to get used to using Google forms in an interactive mode.

Edited by Rosyme - 2 hours ago
RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

The questions should be easily Googleable. One thing I forgot to mention in rules is that you have 15 seconds from the time you write "me" to start typing your response. Just trust your Google will be faster than that. smiley37

Come on Shreya 15 sec!! Its harder than my exam

Itna time to ques read krne me hi lag jayrga, give 30 sec at least.

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Come on Shreya 15 sec!! Its harder than my exam

Itna time to ques read krne me hi lag jayrga, give 30 sec at least.

Lol nope. 15 seconds from when the first person writes me. But just for that person who writes me. smiley14

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Lol nope. 15 seconds from when the first person writes me. But just for that person who writes me. smiley14

I have never played this game...I just watched some videos of this game today. And kuch samajh nahi araha.. team, categories,numbers . Answer Kahan likhna hai? Kahan submit karna hai

mushat thumbnail

No. Typically in Jeopardy if you're in negative, you get reset to 0 at the end of the game. I will do the same here. If you go into negative, you'll just be reset to 0 at the end of the round.

Thank you so much for that.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

I have never played this game...I just watched some videos of this game today. And kuch samajh nahi araha.. team, categories,numbers . Answer Kahan likhna hai? Kahan submit karna hai

You will play the entire game on Discord. I was originally doing Google Doc but it seems to be causing issues today in general (even I keep getting logged out even though it's my account).

Forget the teams stuff. Basically you have a category - let's say History. And you have a certain # of points associated with the question. Of course the more points, the harder the question. You will get the answer stem and you have to tell me what the question is. The answer stem will have "this" or "that" or "this person" or something like that which indicates what your question stem would be.

mushat thumbnail

The questions should be easily Googleable. One thing I forgot to mention in rules is that you have 15 seconds from the time you write "me" to start typing your response. Just trust your Google will be faster than that. smiley37

You are joking right? Evn if we find the answer we need some time to form the question ( answer)smiley19

mushat thumbnail

You will play the entire game on Discord. I was originally doing Google Doc but it seems to be causing issues today in general (even I keep getting logged out even though it's my account).

Forget the teams stuff. Basically you have a category - let's say History. And you have a certain # of points associated with the question. Of course the more points, the harder the question. You will get the answer stem and you have to tell me what the question is. The answer stem will have "this" or "that" or "this person" or something like that which indicates what your question stem would be.

Thank you so much for explaining it to me..but I'm still confused smiley19

Rosyme thumbnail

I have never used Discord. We need to login with a new I'd and password after downloading.

Rosyme thumbnail

Oh I forget to frame to question to answer always because the edit button was missing from my screen.

Anyways this is way tougher than TOEFL and GRE online exams in terms of spontaneity and framing the question. No time to think also....😢

Edited by Rosyme - an hour ago