Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Round 2 s tooooooo interactive and we have only 20 mins ...

This round also BeingBlunt will only win i guess.

Edited by Rosyme - 2 hours ago
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 17 minutes ago

Originally posted by: mushat

I have one query? Negative markings first round ke points se cut karenge ? Second round se mujhe koi umeed nahi haismiley36 my cricket knowledge is limited to team India onlysmiley36

No. Typically in Jeopardy if you're in negative, you get reset to 0 at the end of the game. I will do the same here. If you go into negative, you'll just be reset to 0 at the end of the round.

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 15 minutes ago

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Host, who are eliminated from Round 1? I’m assuming since I got the PM for round 2, I’m still in ? smiley10
And if possible, could you explain Round 2 in a simpler version. Have no idea how jeopardy is played smiley39

No one got eliminated. 2 people quit so those were the only "eliminations".

I put a statement "One of the 7 wonders of the world and a symbol of love". You have to say "me" first. And then your answer would be "What is Taj Mahal?". You only get points if you say it in the form of a question. Else you get negative points.

Does that help?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Some fruits we don't eat in India or they have other names so couldn't guess.....

The banana s could be any variety as the image looked similar to many varieties.

I know on the bananas. I chose that type of pic for that reason. Easy thodi naa hoga kuch bhi. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 7 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Alaukik

I never played jeopardy and had limited knowledge of cricket

R2 rules bhi ghumadenewale haismiley18

The questions should be easily Googleable. One thing I forgot to mention in rules is that you have 15 seconds from the time you write "me" to start typing your response. Just trust your Google will be faster than that. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 7 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Round 2 s tooooooo interactive and we have only 20 mins ...

This round also BeingBlunt will only win i guess.

If he doesn't, I'll disown him. smiley37