JJ Games S8: Let's Keep You Engaged (R1 Pg 11, Privilege pg 12) - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: mushat

All the best Doctor Sahiba smiley31Waise I know mera kya result aayega JJ meinsmiley36Badge ke liye khel rahe haismiley37

Thanks girls smiley31. I also wanted to participate for the badge smiley37. Then I saw it was puzzle related for which I will need to try more than required lol ..assignments already give me a headache..along with this game, my brain will be roasted smiley37.

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Thanks girls smiley31. I also wanted to participate for the badge smiley37. Then I saw it was puzzle related for which I will need to try more than required lol ..assignments already give me a headache..along with this game, my brain will be roasted smiley37.

Well technically most of the rounds you will only play for 30ish minutes since there's a time slot. And not puzzle-related this round. Some are going to be trivia. It's game shows. smiley14

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey Shreya smiley31Sign me up also. Coming after long time Idk if people remember me smiley36

RainOfDew thumbnail

Mera vichaar tha nhi join karne ka but ziddi logsmiley24

Chalo sign me in!

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Minionite

Well technically most of the rounds you will only play for 30ish minutes since there's a time slot. And not puzzle-related this round. Some are going to be trivia. It's game shows. smiley14

That's actually convenient. Thanks for the details Shreya...The thing is I might not be active for some days with the work. smiley4

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

That's actually convenient. Thanks for the details Shreya...The thing is I might not be active for some days with the work. smiley4

Ok in that case totally your choice. I just wanted to give you the details so that you didn't miss thinking it would take up a lot of time. smiley4

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: rac1

acha strategy hai . mind games .👌

So are you in?

4 words...

rac1 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Minionite

So are you in?

4 words...

ok sign me up . mein apni he bezzati karte haun🤣

Edited by rac1 - 2 days ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Edited:

sign me up

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 2 days ago

Word Count: 0