Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Yes LS results were a jolt for many who assumed BJP cannot be defeated. Also the build up to elections where every expert and every exit poll said Con was gonna win..that was public’s worst nightmare..woke up people from their slumber

True

BJP voters are lazy.

Jab tak they don't get jolt, fear they don't leave the house to vote.

LS results and whatever is happening in Bangladesh, Himachal and Kashmir specially made them leave the house to vote.

BJP ka agar 400 wala Exit Poll nahi aata ulta it would have shown them low tab bhi chances the they would have done better.

Also RSS can never be underestimated.

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I want to know how many of you agree the result is because of the following factors.

1.Sympathy vote for LS elections to PM Modi. I'm NGL, I felt very bad for the LS results folks, honestly Modi ji has been working really hard. IMO many assumed aayega tho modiji and left vacationing without voting on voting day during LS and they diligently voted this time.

2.Bangladesh coup effect and Hindus abb batenge tho katenge felt more convincing.

3.Congress SE darr Lagta hai saahebsmiley39Haryana becoming another Punjab(drug problem Ka adda) or HP(toilet tax to avoid bankruptcy) is a real possibility with Congress ki khataa khat yojnassmiley44

4.Manufactured protests of Congress really hurt Haryana public more than the ignorance of civic amenities by ruling administration.

5.Organisational outreach of RSS kartakartas, effective booth and grassroots outreach of BJP, which was missing during the LS(many pundits said)

I Will go with option 1 and 5, and option one more has to do with the shaming aspect than guilt
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

True nobody with their brain in the right place would want Congress with all their baggage.

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Yes LS results were a jolt for many who assumed BJP cannot be defeated. Also the build up to elections where every expert and every exit poll said Con was gonna win..that was public’s worst nightmare..woke up people from their slumber

Rsrockz thumbnail

True I felt majority of common people didn't realise the importance of voting until current Bangladesh situation.

Originally posted by: Moonks

I Will go with option 1 and 5, and option one more has to do with the shaming aspect than guilt

Rsrockz thumbnail

Most of us would never want to disguise ourselves as someone else, nor can we imagine criminals can disguise as our common next door neighbour. Hence we fail to recognise the Abdul's disguised as Rahul, who might be doing raas garba with condoms in their pockets entering our pandals, to target our girls and torture them to death(Love Jihad). This cruelty is slowly becoming a reality, the increasing number of illegal settlements in Jharkhand bordering WB, the surprising couple with Sharma surname of Bengaluru who turned out to be illegal Bangladeshi Muslims, the illegal Rohingya shopkeepers of Uttarakhand who have vanished suddenly after the government mandated them to submit their ID proofs, The Hum kaagaz Nahi dikhayemge batch. They're spread across our country, relishing our hospitality and warmth,but ready to attack us at the command of their aakas. We are uncomfortable accepting such real threats because they're sad and bitter facts. So obviously mushrooming masjids and majaars in the hills(HP & Uttarakhand) should be a wake up call otherwise batenge tho zaroor Katwake rahenge our enemies are everywhere if we don't identify them in time the danger is real. Their homes might have Molotov cocktails, catapults and loads of kankar patthar enough to attack the unprepared khataa khat juntha who are more bothered about their rozi roti, freebies, apni samudaay ki netha, iPhone EMIs, most of us plan to enjoy voting day as a holiday, our innocent girls enjoy hijaab challenge and will always assume Mera Abdul alag hai until being butchered and cut into pieces. We definitely need sangh and Sakha pracharaks everywhere to awaken our sleeping society.

Originally posted by: Palak2812

True

BJP voters are lazy.

Jab tak they don't get jolt, fear they don't leave the house to vote.

LS results and whatever is happening in Bangladesh, Himachal and Kashmir specially made them leave the house to vote.

BJP ka agar 400 wala Exit Poll nahi aata ulta it would have shown them low tab bhi chances the they would have done better.

Also RSS can never be underestimated.

Edited by Rsrockz - 7 days ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

JAMMU & KASHMIR VIDHAN SABHA ELECTION RESULTS 90 SEATS

Jammu & Kashmir National Conference (JKN): 42

BJP: 29

INDEPENDENT: 7

CONGRESS: 6

Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party (JKPDP): 3

Jammu & Kashmir People Conference - JPC: 1

Communist Party of India (Marxist) - CPI(M): 1

Aam Aadmi Party (AAP): 1

For Jammu and Kashmir, it was the first Assembly elections in 10 years. This was also the first Assembly election in the UT after the abrogation of special status under Article 370 in August 2019.

The BJP secured the highest vote share among all parties with 25.64%, followed closely by the JKN with 23.43%, while Congress garnered 11.97% of the votes.

BJP shines in Jammu division, wins 10 out of 11 seats. 30 Hindu-majority seats in J&K, of which the BJP won 29. In Kashmir, BJP is at ZERO.

https://x.com/MeghUpdates/status/1843573716292382851

Image ImageImage

https://results.eci.gov.in/AcResultGenOct2024/statewiseU081.htm

It was awesome

At the day of result it was really a roller coaster ridesmiley36

RamAayeHain thumbnail

People have worked so hard that too for so many years to get the position they are in.

First full time computer operator & clerk in BJP Haryana office was Nayab Singh Saini, who was appointed as haryana CM in March this year.

But Rahul Gandhi should be our PM bcoz his surname is Gandhi smiley39

https://x.com/BhartiyaAmram/status/1843976292145983709

I can't ever imagine Rahul Gandhi as PM of India, he behaves like it's his seat which is forcefully taken away from him

Instead of working hard for it and proving his worth he's fighting for it like it's his birth right😅

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I want to know how many of you agree the result is because of the following factors.

1.Sympathy vote for LS elections to PM Modi. I'm NGL, I felt very bad for the LS results folks, honestly Modi ji has been working really hard. IMO many assumed aayega tho modiji and left vacationing without voting on voting day during LS and they diligently voted this time.

2.Bangladesh coup effect and Hindus abb batenge tho katenge felt more convincing.

3.Congress SE darr Lagta hai saahebsmiley39Haryana becoming another Punjab(drug problem Ka adda) or HP(toilet tax to avoid bankruptcy) is a real possibility with Congress ki khataa khat yojnassmiley44

4.Manufactured protests of Congress really hurt Haryana public more than the ignorance of civic amenities by ruling administration.

5.Organisational outreach of RSS kartakartas, effective booth and grassroots outreach of BJP, which was missing during the LS(many pundits said)

I totally agree

And bing very honest here I had thought in haryana bjp will not win because of the protests but once again it was congress playing dirty and Haryana people gave them the result of their own doing

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Believe me these (almost 7) minutes will be totally worth it smiley36smiley37

https://x.com/BesuraTaansane/status/1844738145725657185?t=2oYlfvPLiJHv0OX_0GsG9w&s=19