Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I was looking for this thread since yesterday. Khaleje mein thandak AA Gaya LS elections Ka badaas Nikal Gayasmiley37

People of Haryana must've thought jilebi ki phactary NAA sahi, they rejected even toilet tax, they're very wise. LS elections ki bharpaayi Kar liye hai assembly elections meinsmiley32 smiley41

I knowingly didn't made the thread.

I wanted to wait till correct figures uske baad raat ko I got busy so made in Morning smiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

People have worked so hard that too for so many years to get the position they are in.

First full time computer operator & clerk in BJP Haryana office was Nayab Singh Saini, who was appointed as haryana CM in March this year.

But Rahul Gandhi should be our PM bcoz his surname is Gandhi smiley39

https://x.com/BhartiyaAmram/status/1843976292145983709

Edited by Palak2812 - 8 days ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gaali Didi ki naamkaran hua ki Nahi smiley37

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I knowingly didn't made the thread.

I wanted to wait till correct figures uske baad raat ko I got busy so made in Morning smiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

Gaali Didi ki naamkaran hua ki Nahi smiley37

I am waiting ki koyi BJP wala bole ki kua naam rakha.

But then I realised woh alag he level ki besharam and gatiya aurat hain.

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

People have worked so hard that too for so many years to get the position they are in.

First full time computer operator & clerk in BJP Haryana office was Nayab Singh Saini, who was appointed as haryana CM in March this year.

But Rahul Gandhi should be our PM bcoz his surname is Gandhi smiley39

https://x.com/BhartiyaAmram/status/1843976292145983709

Heard rahul made a jalebi in congress symbol shapesmiley36

Rsrockz thumbnail

Thank God Rahul Baba phir SE AA Gaye Apne full form mein(star pracaharak mode 📳 ONsmiley37)

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Heard rahul made a jalebi in congress symbol shapesmiley36

Rsrockz thumbnail

I have seen on-line suggestions surpanaka and jalebi bai are very popular, TBH I'm neither keen on spoiling jalebi's image nor do I want to call daayan surpanka a lotsmiley37

I am waiting ki koyi BJP wala bole ki kua naam rakha.

But then I realised woh alag he level ki besharam and gatiya aurat hain.

Edited by Rsrockz - 8 days ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

I want to know how many of you agree the result is because of the following factors.

1.Sympathy vote for LS elections to PM Modi. I'm NGL, I felt very bad for the LS results folks, honestly Modi ji has been working really hard. IMO many assumed aayega tho modiji and left vacationing without voting on voting day during LS and they diligently voted this time.

2.Bangladesh coup effect and Hindus abb batenge tho katenge felt more convincing.

3.Congress SE darr Lagta hai saahebsmiley39Haryana becoming another Punjab(drug problem Ka adda) or HP(toilet tax to avoid bankruptcy) is a real possibility with Congress ki khataa khat yojnassmiley44

4.Manufactured protests of Congress really hurt Haryana public more than the ignorance of civic amenities by ruling administration.

5.Organisational outreach of RSS kartakartas, effective booth and grassroots outreach of BJP, which was missing during the LS(many pundits said)

Edited by Rsrockz - 8 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Yes LS results were a jolt for many who assumed BJP cannot be defeated. Also the build up to elections where every expert and every exit poll said Con was gonna win..that was public’s worst nightmare..woke up people from their slumber

Palak2812 thumbnail

I want to know how many of you agree the result is because of the following factors.

1.Sympathy vote for LS elections to PM Modi. I'm NGL, I felt very bad for the LS results folks, honestly Modi ji has been working really hard. IMO many assumed aayega tho modiji and left vacationing without voting on voting day during LS and they diligently voted this time.

2.Bangladesh coup effect and Hindus abb batenge tho katenge felt more convincing.

3.Congress SE darr Lagta hai saahebsmiley39Haryana becoming another Punjab(drug problem Ka adda) or HP(toilet tax to avoid bankruptcy) is a real possibility with Congress ki khataa khat yojnassmiley44

4.Manufactured protests of Congress really hurt Haryana public more than the ignorance of civic amenities by ruling administration.

5.Organisational outreach of RSS kartakartas, effective booth and grassroots outreach of BJP, which was missing during the LS(many pundits said)

All are true

1. People were actually scared seeing the situation of Himachal which is Hindu state and what Congress made it into.

Also as I have said there is no hate for Modiji it is just People were hurt and disappointed with him but when they saw he actually lost seats,they got back to vote for him.

2. Agreed batenge tho katenge made a impact with what is happening in Bangladesh and also the reporting done in Kashmir where that Journalist showed the reality of Kashmiri Muslims that how much they hate Hindus. That reporting made a difference.

3. Trueee, and biggest reason was Congress was doing Jat politics. Jats are in huge nos in Haryana but they are not in majority. Non Jats are annoyed with their overbearing dominance. You can see the videos of Jats the way they were like hamari chalti wagers. So other castes to remove their dominance voted for BJP & many Jats who were annoyed with one set of Jats trying to act as the ruler also voted for BJP. 75% reservation wala nonsense made General category people vote for BJP.

4. True the reason why jaha Rahul Baba ne Jalebi factory wali nonsense ki waha bhi they lost.

5. True 18k+ sabha and meetings ki hain RSS ne, I heard on Twitter that they even came to Delhi to make some Haryanvis to go back to vote for BJP.

6. Biggest thing changing CM, they removed Khattar and also made non Jat CM. & made other CMs to Campaign to make their caste vote for them. Also they gave Farmer the money for Kisan Samman Nidhi few days before elections.

Congress and Exit Poll wale clearly ignored Hindu Women voters who have been the biggest supporter of Modiji due to his various schemes. Woh cheekhti nahi, tamasha nahi karti so unko ignore kar diya tha. They vote for Modiji irrespective of caste in majority places.