Posted: 8 days ago

I am here to actually address two things

1. Vidya, see i would have understood Vidya behaviour if she was only upset with Abhimaan but she clearly behaving as if Abhira won't give birth then World will end and she is the ultimate reason behind that. I mean what kind of a mother will behave like so. It's not in Abhira's hand that she is infertile (which for the matter of fact is not cause i zoomed out the reports and there is clearly mentioned that she has risky pregnancy due to some cardiac health issues ) but no mother will behave this vile with any women who is going through this type of condition in her life. And Vidya behaviour on this issue is truly crass.

For a sec if this being real i am happy that Vidya is not blessed with a girl child or the trauma she would have gone through would be unmatched. A women who can't be pregnant in today's world has tones of alternative to actually get a child. Honestly speaking Suhasini Goenka who was an orthodox women behaved much better with Naira comparatively with Vidya behaviour with Abhira.

2. Ruhi, see i never honestly blame her for her mother death. It was just an accident which started the turn of events of her mother demise. It was totally not her fault cause blame is acceptable only when the person is aware about the consequences. What I don't like about Ruhi this behaviour is that she is totally biased with Abhira. She has no issues with Abhir coming over but has whole world of complaints ready for Abhira cause she is Akshara daughter. I mean how Abhira is responsible for something which happened even when Abhira was not born yet. She has totally turn blind eye with the reasoning or the people missing in all this. She is behaving like Abhira is the ine who killed Aarohi. I mean if Ruhi is forgiven when she shoved her car in old man body and set free stating it was just an accident but Abhira is responsible for the accident at that time she was not born yet. What kind of school did she has done her basic education with or Goenka's has make her a education girl by giving bribery.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

1) Vidhya's expression and screamings are too dramatic. I've heard that saas usually attacks bahu when they're alone. With very brutal and hurtful remarks. Even some bahus do them that favour in some household ⚔️

[Three cheers for any (real/reel) good saas - bahu bonds ✨]

2) Roohi hated/hates Ab, but loved Ab's half bro. The makers only did partial ww, to see Audience's reaction. I believe they hired someone to spy the forum, that's why with all negative remarks Rooh got for ww made them bring Roohi back to square one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

💯 percent agree with what you said. About Ru schooling I seriously doubt she ever been to one. Looks at her kaands and her delusional behavior, she doesn’t have proper reasoning why she is behaving in particular manner. She lacks basic comprehensive understanding. When fake Abhir came she was all cooll but now blaming Abhira for her mom death. Absolute rubbish she is😠

VV no comments enough saidsmiley7

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

💯 percent agree with what you said. About Ru schooling I seriously doubt she ever been to one. Looks at her kaands and her delusional behavior, she doesn’t have proper reasoning why she is behaving in particular manner. She lacks basic comprehensive understanding. When fake Abhir came she was all cooll but now blaming Abhira for her mom death. Absolute rubbish she is😠

VV no comments enough saidsmiley7

Honestly speaking i have never seen a women so crass and vile with self victimized than Vidya to be frank. I mean either go all out or all in what kind of lota type of women is she keeps flipping here and there.

And Bhai i have given up on Ruhi guess iske andar Manjari Birla ka bhoot aa gaya hai to take revenge on Abhira.

Here4stories thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Vidya is a lost case for sure. I don't know how they will redeem her as a mother figure after all her vile actions. She is all sweet and loving when Abhira sacrifices herself for saving her or Madhav or Armaan and then turns into a chudail at the first instance that something happens against her wishes. Most unreliable character ever. No morals, no Mamta, nothing is genuine about her.

As for Ruhi, my biggest issue with her is her selective anger towards Akshara. She is too quick to move on from her own mistakes like hitting someone while rash driving, or impulsively deciding to marry Rohit and ruin multiple lives, destroying Abhira's proposal for Armaan with Chaaru's issue, stealing the engagement ring or blackmailing armaan with suicide on his wedding day etc...she never took responsibility or even accepted her mistakes publicly and went on living her life as if she had not done any of it. She even doesn't remember that she trying to drive the car and that her maasi had got her out just before the accident happened on the day that her Matashree died. She blamed Akshara for taking Abhir and Poppy away from her. But not that she blamed Abhir's mother for murder and fought with Abhir on that day. Abhir is also 'khooni' akshara's son ryt, why not hate him as well. And poppy left her on his own without turning back to say goodbye to the girl that he had raised and promised never to leave. We don't see her hating poppy for his actions, but her maasi for taking him away as if he was a child and not a full grown adult. Every bit of her anger is just conveniently directed against Akshara and now Abhira as if they are the only reason for everything. Thoda tho sense hona chahiye.

Edited by Here4stories - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Here4stories

Vidya is a lost case for sure. I don't know how they will redeem her as a mother figure after all her vile actions. She is all sweet and loving when Abhira sacrifices herself for saving her or Madhav or Armaan and then turns into a chudail at the first instance that something happens against her wishes. Most unreliable character ever. No morals, no Mamta, nothing is genuine about her.

As for Ruhi, my biggest issue with her is her selective anger towards Akshara. She is too quick to move on from her own mistakes like hitting someone while rash driving, or impulsively deciding to marry Rohit and ruin multiple lives, destroying Abhira's proposal for Armaan with Chaaru's issue, stealing the engagement ring or blackmailing armaan with suicide on his wedding day etc...she never took responsibility or even accepted her mistakes publicly and went on living her life as if she had not done any of it. She even doesn't remember that she trying to drive the car and that her maasi had got her out just before the accident happened on the day that her Matashree died. She blamed Akshara for taking Abhir and Poppy away from her. But not that she blamed Abhir's mother for murder and fought with Abhir on that day. Abhir is also 'khooni' akshara's son ryt, why not hate him as well. And poppy left her on his own without turning back to say goodbye to the girl that he had raised and promised never to leave. We don't see her hating poppy for his actions, but her maasi for taking him away as if he was a child and not a full grown adult. Every bit of her anger is just conveniently directed against Akshara and now Abhira as if they are the only reason for everything. Thoda tho sense hona chahiye.

Expecting sense from Ruhi, I think humne kuch jyada expect kar liya. Humari limit se bahar jaa rahe hain.