So who will tell Ruhi that she killed her mom:DT NOTE pg#9 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

U have taken it too far…. Ruhi sbhira Vidya r still in the house… and r eith their spices

Akshu ki uss waqt baat different thi… but u brought ruhi ko lage chasnte in the middle….😃😃😃

If u think ki ruhi ko laga chanta was equal to the treatment Akshu got that day, fine😃😃😃😃

No I haven't taken it far or anything.

And just FYI, many victims in real life too can't get out of homes due to many reasons eg. Finance, threats of getting harmed of themselves or their loved ones, etc from abusive homes, by your reasoning does that mean that victims who didn't left home are not getting abused anymore?

I have already clear my stand, I don't think what happened that day was abuse or anything which would come under Domestic abuse, please do some research before throwing such terms.

There is difference between having an opinion and stating your opinion as a fact.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

Bahut Ho Gaya…. I m totally not interested in discussing on this now…. Makers have thrown the bekaar birlas out!!! Mostly…...Manyu ka character was made sidey…. Makers ki marzi😃😃 chats yo FL ko Uske beti bana sakte the…. But character was not good!!!😃😃

OK let's agree to disagree.

And I said in the first post itself I am.not interested in the ongoing discussion in this thread but I don't think domestic violence allegations on that family were right.

Infact what's happening in current storyline is what's called domestic violence.

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I don't think people are that butthurt over not getting ILU to her ex husband from her lol.

She dishonestly does a forgery and changed details in a legal document and didn't reveal a vital information of children existence to his father. These are things which is getting her this hatred or anger.

People aren't blind of what she did, just because she choose someone or rejected someone.

There is nothing wrong with being someone else, love stories aren't forever like Disney tales, and I absolutely don't have anything against her for choosing different partner if she feels he was better man for her.

@Bold .. Your post is exactly why people hate her.. Haha you wrote everything and then said people dont hate her for that ..

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Offcourse chudail akshara ki choice toh criminal drunkard characterless person hi hogi na smiley37

Why are you saying something so about abhimanyu,whom she gave chance at last. .. Pls be respectful..yes he is OG pendulum goes back and forth between two sisters and toys behind married women yes he is characterless person who throws pregnant wife out at midnight.. Yes he is characterless person

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

@Bold .. Your post is exactly why people hate her.. Haha you wrote everything and then said people dont hate her for that ..

Did you even read the post or just bold the three lines lol.

Next para itself wrote why people don't like her but somehow you take this post which is in-between a conversation to make a point which I never stated lol.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

These fandom fights don’t disappoint at all 🍿

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Did you even read the post or just bold the three lines lol.

Next para itself wrote why people don't like her but somehow you take this post which is in-between a conversation to make a point which I never stated lol.

I read fully.. Abhimanyu still got abhir na .. Then why do they hate her even after that.. They Very reason which you stated

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You are always there with your popcorn 🥰😘

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

See I have come after a long time and still it is on.. smiley37smiley37

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I read fully.. Abhimanyu still got abhir na .. Then why do they hate her even after that.. They Very reason which you stated

Dude I am not even having this ongoing discussion here tbh.

My focus was on someone putting wrong allegations of being domestic abuser on B family.

Rahi Baat, he got Abhir after 5 or 6 years doesn't that mean her crime of forgery should be forgotten? Is losing primitive years of your child means nothing for a parent?

I am not interested in her love story, she choose Abhinav and he was a good partner for her till his death, but I was engaged in different discussion here.