Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Muttu such a evil person.. How can these two will cook and wash vessel?

These 2 need to cook only for boys or for all hm?

They need to cook for the girls and wash vessels/plates for everyone. Cooking for 9 people and need to wash for 17 people. How is this fair?

Already I am pissed off with Alice, this sadist also pissing me off nowsmiley7

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sulaayini

They need to cook for the girls and wash vessels/plates for everyone. Cooking for 9 people and need to wash for 17 people. How is this fair?

No need to cook for boys? Washing vessel for 17 member is too difficult.

Yeah both argument over mocking.. Didnt she was mocking her while sitting with friends. now acting as if she didnt say. Good she remove Alice from time task.

sulaayini thumbnail

No need to cook for boys? Washing vessel for 17 member is too difficult.

Yeah both argument over mocking.. Didnt she was mocking her while sitting with friends. now acting as if she didnt say. Good she remove Alice from time task.

For boys team, boys will cook. Girls will cook for themselves. As the kitchen area belongs to the boys, they will decide who will cook for the girls.

The words she used to curse Shrutika were horrible. Mental, paagal, bloody b***h. Periya iva mathiri she said that she will screw Shruthika's happinesssmiley7 First thing I did yesterday was unfollow her and Avinash in insta.

Edited by sulaayini - a day ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

For boys team, boys will cook. Girls will cook for themselves. As the kitchen area belongs to the boys, they will decide who will cook for the girls.

The words she used to curse Shrutika were horrible. Mental, paagal, bloody b***h. Periya iva mathiri she said that she will screw Shruthika's happinesssmiley7 First thing I did yesterday was unfollow her and Avinash in insta.

Oh u wr following them? Yes she was speaking too much. Avinash also asked her to keep a check on words as was saying which is not good.

Esha n Alice give mean girls vibe.

sulaayini thumbnail

Oh u wr following them? Yes she was speaking too much. Avinash also asked her to keep a check on words as was saying which is not good.

Esha n Alice give mean girls vibe.

Avinash I was following since Yeh Teri Galiyan, Alice because of Pandya Store as she played the role of my favorite Mullai. Now, I regret.

Eisha and Alice will be perfect for vamp role in serials.

sulaayini thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBIlc3YOrJb/?igsh=am81Y284dzk1c2xv

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Surya! Did you watched weekend epi?

No Arthi.. I was travelling this weekend and on sunday went for Diwali purchase.. need to watch...

Psurya thumbnail

This is too much and 2 person for all 3 times washing and cooking??? Very bad.

Psurya thumbnail

For this only I wished she don't enter big boss.. while reading the message itself feeling sad.. hope it doesn't affect her...

Leprechaun thumbnail

Forum is now public. Open weekly DTs and continue the discussion.

Thread closed.