Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I love how ya'll are optimistic about ruhi (and vidya) being ever held accountable for anything. Cause its almost a year to the gen, and no character faced any such repercussions of their actions apart from the leads smiley22

Phufasa gets regularly insulted and thrashed ..so he usually gets immediate punishment. Yuvraj is gone to,jail. Kaveri is getting her punishment or she’s actually reversing her bad deeds ..she didn’t want abhira to study..but now she gave abhira a job in her own law firm..she made Armaan divorce abhira. But she agreed for them,to get married. WRT Kaveri ..they are actually changing her rather than punishing her..they’ll make her become abhimaan supporter..as for vidya and Ruhi..it’s coming,.sadly I’m sure Rohit will be removed ..he’ll also,find the video and hate Ruhi..Ruhi may also lose this baby… if Armaan and abhira are meant to be together..they’ll have the first podaar grandbaby ..not Ruhi..
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I love how ya'll are optimistic about ruhi (and vidya) being ever held accountable for anything. Cause its almost a year to the gen, and no character faced any such repercussions for their actions apart from the leads smiley22

Sach main boring hain ye show.Sirf Abhimaan or meri phuphu ki wajah se😉,I still stuck her.kisko dekhna full time that too most of the time extreme torture on leads?And Evil get Queen treatment.Everyone prefer Ruhi over Abhira.Sachmain I got bored Ruhi is princess godess and Abhira is gold digger show?Armaan is being called sautela even after being the blood child of Madhav poddar.bahut nahi tho kuch tho hamare samaj ke andar likho writers.smiley19

Edited by elizamerin - 9 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait was that Ar phone or the person Ru hire. I don't remember but either way it's nice to know there's a video out there, maybe that guy will blackmail her smiley36

Idhar hum theories banake thread complete karenge & there cvs will be like daal do phone ko Dustbin mein along with fake medical report twistsmiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

woh admi armaan ko phone deke bhaag gaya tha smiley37

Well damn, then it'll definitely come out by accident smiley37smiley37

Rohit is going to ask to use Ar, phone and the video of Ru blackmailing Ar for shaadi dress like Abhira. How did I forget that it was Ar phone just assume it was that naukar smiley44

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Is there a new spoiler?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Phufasa gets regularly insulted and thrashed ..so he usually gets immediate punishment. Yuvraj is gone to,jail. Kaveri is getting her punishment or she’s actually reversing her bad deeds ..she didn’t want abhira to study..but now she gave abhira a job in her own law firm..she made Armaan divorce abhira. But she agreed for them,to get married. WRT Kaveri ..they are actually changing her rather than punishing her..they’ll make her become abhimaan supporter..as for vidya and Ruhi..it’s coming,.sadly I’m sure Rohit will be removed ..he’ll also,find the video and hate Ruhi..Ruhi may also lose this baby… if Armaan and abhira are meant to be together..they’ll have the first podaar grandbaby ..not Ruhi..

I feel they just mellowed down kaveri to balance deranged vidya. smiley36 I would truly love for you to be right about Vidya and Ruhi getting their karma, but considering the way this gen has been going, my expectations are as low as it gets.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

@bold : this is inevitable. Without this the story can't proceed. Usually in other shows, ml will be the waris & the younger brother will be grey eyeing to replace his brother. So they have plots surrounding younger brother. Here, younger brother is the waris & elder brother has no issues, fl as usual is mahanta ki murat. No ego clash between bros. Armaan won't become takeover firm till rohit is alive. Toh rohit rehke karega kya?? smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Is there a new spoiler?

Here you go a new video from Raj babu smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5WSracISHA

Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Sach main boring hain ye show.Sirf Abhimaan or meri phuphu ki wajah se😉,I still stuck her.kisko dekhna full time that too most of the time extreme torture on leads?And Evil get Queen treatment.Everyone prefer Ruhi over Abhira.Sachmain I got bored Ruhi is princess godess and Abhira is gold digger show?Armaan is being called sautela even after being the blood child of Madhav poddar.bahut nahi tho kuch tho hamare samaj ke andar likho writers.smiley19

baki sab toh hota raheteta hain, yeh meri phuphu ka kya chakkar hai smiley22 aaj kal kuch zyaada log ho gaaye dorey daalney ko

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

baki sab toh hota raheteta hain, yeh meri phuphu ka kya chakkar hai smiley22 aaj kal kuch zyaada log ho gaaye dorey daalney ko

Excuse me I am in Phuphu team from last week.Tho phuphu meri bhi hainsmiley16