Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Akshara ne hi dhol pit pit kar bola tha ki uski vajah se arohi ki death huyi thi. I hope you remember.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Main kitni Lucky hoon,jo log mere post ki type nahi hain, opposite side ki type hain,phirbhi they like my postsmiley42

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Akshara ne hi dhol pit pit kar bola tha ki uski vajah se arohi ki death huyi thi. I hope you remember.

https://x.com/ponvarshini777/status/1843328849784062329

https://x.com/ponvarshini777/status/1843329477918822621

Ak is a superwoman See she is famous for her stunts during pregnancy She even did stunts during her complicated twin pregnancy to save kids lives That's why some audience expected her to push Aarohi also to save her but instead she did another stunt of getting into the moving car

Edited by Dora-cakes - 9 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

smiley42smiley42 Rsmiley27R
(To Get Reply Notifications)

Wait that the jodi naam RuHit, accha, they're having a baby

Then Ru can stop hitting on Arsmiley37smiley37a gif of a woman with the word suri written on her face

I'm bored with the show, I think I'll be done with it soon

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

Armaan yaar kya ho tum?? Tum harkatein yesi karte ho ki tumpe gussa aaye aur jab tumse koi gussa hota hai to ame achha nahi lagta....😕😕😕

Ye feelings kya kehlata hai???😂😂

Yahi toh uski character ki true vidambana hai - ask Fortnight & me, we have been stuck in between this same perplexity since he turned last weeksmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhimaan might be the most rotlu couple I ever stanned. Her dusrey din dono mai se koi rota hai smiley22

Pehle hum sirf Armaan ko Gopi Vahu bulate the, ab toh dono Armaan & Abhira keep fighting for who gets that moniker for themselfsmiley44

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

https://x.com/ponvarshini777/status/1843328849784062329

https://x.com/ponvarshini777/status/1843329477918822621

Ak is a superwoman See she is famous for her stunts during pregnancy She even did stunts during her complicated twin pregnancy to save kids lives That's why some audience expected her to push Aarohi also to save her but instead she did another stunt of getting into the moving car

Jab ruhi ko car se nikala tab car nahi chal rhi thi. Ruhi ghar chali gyi. Uske baad car start huyi. Akshara madam khud singham bnne chali gyi.

Isme ruhi ka koi link nahi tha. Aur akshara could had handled whole situation in much mature manner.

She should had told the truth to family .and should had live with her family. Isse ruhi ke mind m itni hatred nahi hoti,abhira aise orphans ki tarah bdi nahi hoti.aur goenkas bhi iss age m apni ek daughter ke saath hote.

Lekin madam ko bhagne ka shauk tha humesha se. Koi bhi kaand kro. Phir khud ko victim dikha ke bhaag jao aur mahaan bno.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

romance ke naam pe yeh sab aur dance de rahe haismiley35

Woh bhi humare leads ko nachwa rahe hai - why do they love to punish them & us on such a regular basissmiley44

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Tum pehle decide karlo ki romance chahiye ki angst chahiye.. Har dusri post mein change hoti rehthi hai..Ab yeh mat bolna ki angst wala romance chahiye.. smiley36

Woh bhi toh mila - Armaan aur uske Maa ka angst ke beech main Ab-Ar ka shower romancesmiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait that the jodi naam RuHit, accha, they're having a baby

Then Ru can stop hitting on Arsmiley37smiley37a gif of a woman with the word suri written on her face

I'm bored with the show, I think I'll be done with it soon

Jodi name is Ruhit........... As Ruhi keeps hitting people (in both ways) and Rohit is getting hit soon smiley42