News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Achcha hai - us slow dimaag ko servicing ke zarurat beech beech padh jaati hai & Abhira is so good at repairing carssmiley36

Turtle sa phirse gayab ho gaya hoga smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We need a new BTS thread

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Honestly if any show deserves the leap desperately. It is this show

Bhai Anupamaa ko har 1 hafte Mai udaana lagte haa. Rishta ko bhi ab ek leap de do.

I want my memory loss wala leap

Leap abhi Anupama ko naye life main puri tarah se settle karne ke baad hi aayegasmiley36

Originally posted by: Visszz

No no vaapas unka room..Ab Armaan ka cabin nahi chahiye toh room bhi aise bolega ...Someone said yesterday Ruhit might shift to their room...

how much shifting they r making a pregnant bacchi do!!😂

waise room shifting ka logic kya tha....kahin rohit ruhi ko armaan ki shirt ke saath na deh le...😂

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel the writers are desperately trying to bring all sidelined characters to forefront. Vidya had no significant role, ab 2 weeks se wohi dikh rahi hain. Madhav had importance during rose garden track toh ab woh background mein khade rehte hain. Tbh chacha hardly had any dialogue or scene toh ab unki baari hogi shine karne ki along with chachi.

Goenkas were utilised properly toh ab unko bhi useless bana diya. Bas kajal reh gayi gain jispe zyada focus nahi kiya abhi tak along with chachu-chachi's kids.

Ab inn sabke baad kya karne ka plan hain, wohi jaane

Oh next will be Krish & Kajal, coz they had Sanjay blackmail Krish just a few epis back. I agree with you. They have planned to give Abhira problems with the side characters & resolve it before they plan for a leap IMO

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: India_TV

abhir ko goenkas dhoondh rahe the......so he could be mentioned....but agar abhir ko laana nahi hai...iss gen mein.....to that can b easily ignored too...as there is no relevance to the story....

IMO agar abhir ko laana hota, to uss waqt laate where makers showed abhira almost on the streets...ab kya hi fayda???

manyu ka mention to bilkul important hi nahi hai......there is no relation with abhira......

haan ruhi se hai....but ruhi ki hi relevance abhira ke karan hai.....warna aur koi Birla hi nahi hai iss gen mein....

baki to makers ki maaya...😂

Or may be given his history they might have assumed he abandoned Akshara again. After all Manyu is not exactly known for his stability or keeping his words. smiley36 Ab ek saal Akshara ke saath nahi de sakha toh 22 saal kya hi dega woh. smiley39

Originally posted by: janecastle

Or may be given his history they might have assumed he abandoned Akshara again. After all Manyu is not exactly known for his stability or keeping his words. smiley36 Ab ek saal Akshara ke saath nahi de sakha toh 22 saal kya hi dega woh. smiley39

akshara kya...apni mamma ko chod diya....ruhi ko chod diya....saath diya kiska isne???

he has been shown as a total selfish and self centered person!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

i cannt comment much on insider info....kaun kiska fav tha...etc etc...yeh to waise hi hoga na...jaise Vidya abhira ko kaatil ki beti bulaati hai as ruhi said...ya fir manyu blamed akshu for sirat ki death because arohi blamed...😂 Na, I cannot do that!!😂

but yes, manyu ka character was arrogant and with lots of anger issues...and selfish to the core..itna ki end mein when makers were trying to redeem him, tab bhi made him make a selfish decision...as he wanted a family witha kshu...so he just left ruhi!!!! kaisa yeh pyaar tha bhai?? its a pure selfish act!

I felt very sorry for manyu…he wasted his whole life obsessing about akshara when she forgot him completely and loved her life with abhinav.. aksharas great love was abhinav…she would have remained with him forever but he was taken away from her by death… that’s the premise of last Gen .. Abhimanyu should have moved on like Ruhi did.🤔

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I felt very sorry for manyu…he wasted his whole life obsessing about akshara when she forgot him completely and loved her life with abhinav.. aksharas great love was abhinav…she would have remained with him forever but he was taken away from her by death… that’s the premise of last Gen .. Abhimanyu should have moved on like Ruhi did.🤔

Dekho… for me Manyu was a total anrrogant and self centered person… right from the start… he wanted to marry Akshu… proposed arohi… and then troubled Akshu for this… koi matlab hsi kya??

He was obsessed with protecting his mom and Uske liye kuch Aur right wrong dikhta nahi tha…. End tak…

he did not want Akshu to interfere in his family matters… but himself got kairav to divulge about sirat… which he used as a weapon against Akshu!!! What a character!!!

Abd then when he Realised he will not get Akshu… maaaa kaun ??? Ruhi kaun??? And Sab ko chod chad kar Chal diya….Akshu ke peeche peeche…

Total failure as a character…

I had no sympathy for him at all…. He rejected his child and miscarried/pregnant wife when they needed him the most…. And both of them rejected him!!!!

Edited by India_TV - 6 days ago

Yes Dr. Abhi was so self centered that's why he didn't put paternity fraud people in jail and Haan he gave back Abhir ...Some are so selfless that they took other man's child and said every second Infront of others my son my son my son... Brother's death pain is nothing Haan only brother died ? that's all...only Akshu and her stupidity and self imposed pain is very painful ...AK was so kind that she didn't shout at Abhi when Nav died ...

Edited by Sivamrith - 6 days ago