Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Now we know why rishta couples marriages fail ..(except Gen 1) ’ Abhira and Armaan are focusing on every thing except themselves…their relationship has taken a complete back seat .don’t know why they even bothered getting married…🙄.. the writers have made them neglect their marriage completely..☹️

This show in a glimpse:

Abhira will be pushed to a corner by poddars, unknowingly/knowingly by armaan too joins, rest all mute spectators and when abhira will be like enough is enough after crying buckets, Armaan comes up with "ek aur chance de do" with a hug and lots of love & we are back to square onesmiley39

This scene smiley27

Dkp will never be able to recreate this. Anupamaa will never be AKshara M

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1844287284130230311

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Honestly the way the did IR yesterday I realised that the leads have been the most inconsistently written in this track atleast.

But with what I saw today, I honestly feel both were quite consistent in their argument & in character. We had Gopi Vahu thinking of his family equations & upcoming lawyer arguing with husband about how shitty he has been with her in the last 3 months smiley36

They only put pause button to that...Full stop nahi lagaya.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Since everyone had such good things to say about the Rishikesh track of gen 2, should one watch Maa instead of this currently headache inducing show ? Shivam is pleasant enough ..don’t know about the girl ..

I think since we might get more gen 2 parallel scenes & situations in anupama, which gen or other show yrkkh gen 4 will follow from now onwardssmiley39

let's run a campaign in tweeter just like yesterday some fans treding on tweeter that Rohit Acing as Armaan.

Now nee tav line would be We want Abhir back.

that's it.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Idhar he PF ko hillaney ka promise kiya tha.....maybe she will but from within smiley36IMG_20241010_133642.jpg

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Shivani track is important before leap only if they are leaving together..... I am more inclined that Ab alone will leave, will be very happy to be proven wrong..

My hope is they show it better than they did it in the previous gens. The best way would his they both left in gen 1. It if they plan well, they can very well show Abhira solving everything before having to leave because she didn't have a choice.

They can also go in the direction of creating a conflict so that Abhira can resolve it, to show she will prioritise family over herself, thus proving Vidya's curse wrong.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Tareef karne laayak zyaada kuch karte nahin ho donon filhaal, romance bhi nahin mil raha hai, tho bash bhi nahin karenge tho Gen 4 fans discuss kya karenge (lehenga, hair style, suitcase color etc chodke😀) ..

Consider Gen 4 fans in bold

Woh bhi kahaan discuss karne layak de rahe hai makerssmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I am convincing myself that random Kv - M G scene where he decided to blurt his family history in 2 mins is to serve some purpose and not because he always had such high regards for Kv to consider her as his confidantesmiley39

Add me to that list...I also expecting she firing that bullet in an unexpected moment

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Precap was pretty much normal. Abhi argue bhi na karey kya. smiley36At least they are not crying and i am counting that as a win. smiley22

Kisi ko precap " Meri zindagi tumhari koi project nahi hain " Ka parallel laga??? Wahaan bhi armaan abhira aur car tha yahaan bhi armaan abhira aur car hainsmiley39