Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Since everyone had such good things to say about the Rishikesh track of gen 2, should one watch Maa instead of this currently headache inducing show ? Shivam is pleasant enough ..don’t know about the girl ..

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

That Kv will do the honors , I am sure of it..

I just can't wait to see you disappointed..... but difference hai... maine useless Rohit pe umeed lagayi and tumne KaPable character parsmiley13

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Honestly the way the did IR yesterday I realised that the leads have been the most inconsistently written in this track atleast.

But with what I saw today, I honestly feel both were quite consistent in their argument & in character. We had Gopi Vahu thinking of his family equations & upcoming lawyer arguing with husband about how shitty he has been with her in the last 3 months smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Now we know why rishta couples marriages fail ..(except Gen 1) ’ Abhira and Armaan are focusing on every thing except themselves…their relationship has taken a complete back seat .don’t know why they even bothered getting married…🙄.. the writers have made them neglect their marriage completely..☹️

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I just can't wait to see you disappointed..... but difference hai... maine useless Rohit pe umeed lagayi and tumne KaPable character parsmiley13

I am convincing myself that random Kv - M G scene where he decided to blurt his family history in 2 mins is to serve some purpose and not because he always had such high regards for Kv to consider her as his confidantesmiley39

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Naay

Haa manyu k character ka growth tha but makers ko ni karna ta because of the favorite character...balli uska character ko itna bigaad diya yeh toh sab n dekha h ... Aise arrogant and ager issues character was seen in many shows but lead k saat itna nainsaafi ni dekha... Kya pata makers ko kisse problem ta character ya actor? Iss baar male lead ko toh itna weak character h ....oh god female lead overpowered the male lead.

That Armaan always talking blah blah Abhira you are my everything and I will be the happiest person in the world wehn you get success in your law career and now in precap he is jealous because of family issues and saying blah blah Manoj,Blah blah,Chacha sa,Blah blah why Abhira..

Blah Blah Why you won the case and snatch that cabin and that psot from chacha sa blah blah blah

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Honestly the way the did IR yesterday I realised that the leads have been the most inconsistently written in this track atleast.

But with what I saw today, I honestly feel both were quite consistent in their argument & in character. We had Gopi Vahu thinking of his family equations & upcoming lawyer arguing with husband about how shitty he has been with her in the last 3 months smiley36

Precap was pretty much normal. Abhi argue bhi na karey kya. smiley36At least they are not crying and i am counting that as a win. smiley22

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Since everyone had such good things to say about the Rishikesh track of gen 2, should one watch Maa instead of this currently headache inducing show ? Shivam is pleasant enough ..don’t know about the girl ..

There focus is only on maaa and her financial struggles, taking care of her ehsaan faramosh pota poti, baaa bapuji, beta beti bahu and in sab ke baad agar time milega to vo Kaira lite ka no. aayega. Usmein bhi focus sara naa par hi hoga..........maa ke khane ki taareef, maa ka pyaar and all that nonsense.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If sanjay is on a hate goenkas mission, then I want him to let abhira know her pyaare p nanu disconnected akshara's last call to himsmiley36

Woh Kavu baby karega ...MG said that info to hersmiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am convincing myself that random Kv - M G scene where he decided to blurt his family history in 2 mins is to serve some purpose and not because he always had such high regards for Kv to consider her as his confidantesmiley39

Their birthdays are same day or 1 day gap........ Maybe they are paving way for next gen MG aka KV.smiley42