Abhira ko bhi baar baar aa rah hai ...

Tho phir random hoga.....armaan ka bhi Dhikaya tha....so stress = headache

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

usme kya badi baat hai. Mujhe bhi aata hai yeh show dekh kr

this is what apna Satrangi kanya (courtesy Libran90) said too ..that they’re projecting the audience’s headache onto the characters smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Yes yrr

No one mentioned Akshara married to Abhimanyu.

Manish never mentioned,Ruhi never,neighter Akshara herself to Abhira.

That means birlas are erased from the history of yrkkh and I think they use Poddar for Ruhi now and don't use sirname Birla also.

I mean seriously neighter Ruhi's Dadi nor any family member of Birlas came in her wedding.

And It ends with one line of Manish only they broke up all relations with us.I mean what the hell man.

Ruhi is their own bloood own child and they never seen and described by makers.

I feel sad fir Abhimanyu because he was a male lead yrr and now not even mentioned by anyone except Ruhi and Ruhi mentioned her as poppy and no other mention I think.

I think they trying to clear ine thing by erasing old memories that Aarohi and Abhimanyu was husband wife and Akshara and Abhinav.

Manipulation by makers with new generation Audience.

Abhir's name is not mentioned in today's episode also and did not they remember it's abhir's blanket not Akshara's.

Pure 100 percent manipulated show.

They don't bring Abhir because he is a Birla and nothing else according to me.

ruhi is not directly related to manjari.....she is a birla though...

and until manjari knew that abhir was manyu ka beta...tab tak hi ruhi important thi...warna she herself asked arohi to leave along with ruhi...when she caught arohi manipulating abhir...to yeh sach hai...ki end mein koi pyaar nahi raha tha manjari ka ruhi ke saath....

and manyu ka bhi dikhawa nazar aaya...as he just went away with akshu.....leaving ruhi all alone.....he should have stayed with ruhi....

yup...makers ne gen 3 mein hi manyu ko sideline kar ke...birlas ka sara relevance samapt kar diya tha....else, they could have easily shown manyu die after shaadi.....But i think it the character that was a major let down....itna kharaab kar diya tha use...arrogant and anger issues...ki suda=haar paana seemed impossible...

usi liye...they made sure armaan sab ko sorry bolta rahe...😂

Originally posted by: Visszz

Abhira ko bhi baar baar aa rah hai ...

armaan ko bhi.....car mein tablets dhoondhte hue dikhaya hai...😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

What is Armaan wearing smiley37

What are they doing with his hair? CV peeps on the forum I think have seen our posts that the only plot that we are watching for is the pretty leads and came up with those full sleeve styling for Ab and the hairstyle for Arsmiley6

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Yes yrr

No one mentioned Akshara married to Abhimanyu.

Manish never mentioned,Ruhi never,neighter Akshara herself to Abhira.

That means birlas are erased from the history of yrkkh and I think they use Poddar for Ruhi now and don't use sirname Birla also.

I mean seriously neighter Ruhi's Dadi nor any family member of Birlas came in her wedding.

And It ends with one line of Manish only they broke up all relations with us.I mean what the hell man.

Ruhi is their own bloood own child and they never seen and described by makers.

I feel sad fir Abhimanyu because he was a male lead yrr and now not even mentioned by anyone except Ruhi and Ruhi mentioned her as poppy and no other mention I think.

I think they trying to clear ine thing by erasing old memories that Aarohi and Abhimanyu was husband wife and Akshara and Abhinav.

Manipulation by makers with new generation Audience.

Abhir's name is not mentioned in today's episode also and did not they remember it's abhir's blanket not Akshara's.

Pure 100 percent manipulated show.

They don't bring Abhir because he is a Birla and nothing else according to me.

They makers should have changed the name of the show... Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai phir ek baar / phir se.... Then do their parallel world theory they want to feed the audience.... I mean how can people evem watch the show where the entire story is messed up and foundation is on lie... I know sam is good actress... But the her character background is fishy and it makes no sense manipulated to the core...they should have the guts to write the story as it is about the past .... If this was back in those days no one would have watch the show ....its because its now the people just want to see DDP femal lead and fight against the family or society or world.....Well since the gen 3 they coordinated with anupama... Because they share same writer the female lead from gen 3 are following the foot steps of mahan anupa maa ji.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If sanjay is on a hate goenkas mission, then I want him to let abhira know her pyaare p nanu disconnected akshara's last call to himsmiley36

That Kv will do the honors , I am sure of it..

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Leap ka I am a bit skeptical at least for the near future, cause they definitely are putting all their resources on anupama leap atm.

My guess is that hey would take atleast another 3 months to set the stage, by which Anupama will also stabilize post leap, before they do anything.

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

What are they doing with his hair? CV peeps on the forum I think have seen our posts that the only plot that we are watching for is the pretty leads and came up with those full sleeve styling for Ab and the hairstyle for Arsmiley6

Are they indirectly telling tumlogon ko show main dekhne layak kuch chodenge nahismiley3

Originally posted by: India_TV

ruhi is not directly related to manjari.....she is a birla though...

and until manjari knew that abhir was manyu ka beta...tab tak hi ruhi important thi...warna she herself asked arohi to leave along with ruhi...when she caught arohi manipulating abhir...to yeh sach hai...ki end mein koi pyaar nahi raha tha manjari ka ruhi ke saath....

and manyu ka bhi dikhawa nazar aaya...as he just went away with akshu.....leaving ruhi all alone.....he should have stayed with ruhi....

yup...makers ne gen 3 mein hi manyu ko sideline kar ke...birlas ka sara relevance samapt kar diya tha....else, they could have easily shown manyu die after shaadi.....But i think it the character that was a major let down....itna kharaab kar diya tha use...arrogant and anger issues...ki suda=haar paana seemed impossible...

usi liye...they made sure armaan sab ko sorry bolta rahe...😂

Haa manyu k character ka growth tha but makers ko ni karna ta because of the favorite character...balli uska character ko itna bigaad diya yeh toh sab n dekha h ... Aise arrogant and ager issues character was seen in many shows but lead k saat itna nainsaafi ni dekha... Kya pata makers ko kisse problem ta character ya actor? Iss baar male lead ko toh itna weak character h ....oh god female lead overpowered the male lead.