Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

You mean the same party where armaan ruhi danced on crazy kiya resmiley37

Now ruhi will dance with rohit & armaan with abhira. Lawyers ki memory itni kharaab hoti hain kya, that they will forget what happened last yearsmiley36

Well. The same set of lawyers probably saw ruhi get married to rohit, then armaan leave ruhi at the altar and then armaan run away from a wedding again only to come back and be like kitkat break toh banta hain..... So they are definitely used to it

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Funny you should say that cos I read here not long ago that Abhira is Armaan's strength but Armaan makes Abhira weak! smiley24

really 😂…but abhira did say before the love confession that Armaan is her weakness or he makes her weak..something to that effect in that episode .🤔.. But they do generally say when It comes to people we love..they’re our stength and weakness …😂

abhir ko goenkas dhoondh rahe the......so he could be mentioned....but agar abhir ko laana nahi hai...iss gen mein.....to that can b easily ignored too...as there is no relevance to the story....

IMO agar abhir ko laana hota, to uss waqt laate where makers showed abhira almost on the streets...ab kya hi fayda???

manyu ka mention to bilkul important hi nahi hai......there is no relation with abhira......

haan ruhi se hai....but ruhi ki hi relevance abhira ke karan hai.....warna aur koi Birla hi nahi hai iss gen mein....

baki to makers ki maaya...😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Well. The same set of lawyers probably saw ruhi get married to rohit, then armaan leave ruhi at the altar and then armaan run away from a wedding again only to come back and be like kitkat break toh banta hain..... So they are definitely used to it

Yeh bhi sahi hain

4 words toh hain phir kya problem hain

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They are not mentioning Abhir, it means Abhir is ill enter, and they conveniently can’t forget Abhir

Rather more than Abhira Abhir is connected to past they will definitely bring him

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

You mean the same party where armaan ruhi danced on crazy kiya resmiley37

Now ruhi will dance with rohit & armaan with abhira. Lawyers ki memory itni kharaab hoti hain kya, that they will forget what happened last yearsmiley36

rohit ko dikhana chahiye na dance....baki teenon ne to dekha hua hai...let him c how well ruhi danced...immediately after he left!!😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

gen 1 had a track where they had to abort Akshara’s baby because it would be dangerous for her to carry to full-term ..something like that ..are they going to play the same track on Ruhi now ? Maasa ka toh behaal hoga ..I hate such tracks but I can’t even imagine how much more terrible SU’s performance will get if they show such things ..Bhagwan bachaye viewers ko smiley37

no I don’t think so.. they reserve such tracks for the heroines only…Ruhi and her baby won’t get so,much attention and screenspace ..they both are there just to create drama for abhira 😂..so either Ruhi will have the baby or she’ll fall down the stairs and miscarry
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnashqU

They are showing it quite for sometime now....and it's not random it is shown when she is stressed, since they have a narration of her childhood trauma they can link it to that but can't trust these makers to show something that makes sense

1000055221.jpg

Abhira ko bhi baar baar aa rah hai ...

Yes yrr

No one mentioned Akshara married to Abhimanyu.

Manish never mentioned,Ruhi never,neighter Akshara herself to Abhira.

That means birlas are erased from the history of yrkkh and I think they use Poddar for Ruhi now and don't use sirname Birla also.

I mean seriously neighter Ruhi's Dadi nor any family member of Birlas came in her wedding.

And It ends with one line of Manish only they broke up all relations with us.I mean what the hell man.

Ruhi is their own bloood own child and they never seen and described by makers.

I feel sad fir Abhimanyu because he was a male lead yrr and now not even mentioned by anyone except Ruhi and Ruhi mentioned her as poppy and no other mention I think.

I think they trying to clear ine thing by erasing old memories that Aarohi and Abhimanyu was husband wife and Akshara and Abhinav.

Manipulation by makers with new generation Audience.

Abhir's name is not mentioned in today's episode also and did not they remember it's abhir's blanket not Akshara's.

Pure 100 percent manipulated show.

They don't bring Abhir because he is a Birla and nothing else according to me.

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

1000055221.jpg

Abhira ko bhi baar baar aa rah hai ...

usme kya badi baat hai. Mujhe bhi aata hai yeh show dekh kr