Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

They are showing it quite for sometime now....and it's not random it is shown when she is stressed, since they have a narration of her childhood trauma they can link it to that but can't trust these makers to show something that makes sense

see a physiological symptom cannot be linked to childhood trauma unless they suddenly bring a narrative that she’s always had this issue ..this has been from before she got together with Rohit right ..and then they showed her pregnant ..and some people said it can happen in the first trimester ..but why are they repeating it ..I smell a rat 🕵️‍♂️
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

is Ruhi ill or something ? I mean headache is not some pregnancy symptom for them to show it repeatedly ?

To protect her, because after her misdeeds were exposed, how could anyone punish the supposedly sachi achhi bachhi, stressed-out sister? To make everyone forget her mistakes within seconds. That is, if she even gets exposed.

After all, Ruhi is the creators' favorite character na babasmiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

According to Garvita's snap. It's garba night organised by the lawyer's association. Matlab kuch drama hoga related to the firm

I have been asking for them to do that lawyer association dance like they had in the early months so that abhira can wear a dress or gown for a change................ And they ended up doing garba smiley22

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i want them to leave together so that phupasa cutie can take over the firm and fulfill his dream smiley27

Also i want a memory loss track without a leap. And if they want to give a memory loss track with leap then it should be like hi nanna.smiley42 So that i can get my single father trope:(

Isme se kuch nahi milega toh main so jati hu

I want my Memory loss track with recreation of Rumaal wedding track with Armaan sa as wedding planner.

Phuphu should through Poddar family out of PH. Majboori main Armaan sa doing wedding planner ki job

The fiancee will ask Armaan sa to stay atleast five foot away from Abhira.

The potential smiley42

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 6 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I have been asking for them to do that lawyer association dance like they had in the early months so that abhira can wear a dress or gown for a change................ And they ended up doing garba smiley22

You mean the same party where armaan ruhi danced on crazy kiya resmiley37

Now ruhi will dance with rohit & armaan with abhira. Lawyers ki memory itni kharaab hoti hain kya, that they will forget what happened last yearsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi ko kuch hua toh bacche ka kya hoga?? Bacche ko kuch hua toh maasa ja kya hoga?? smiley39

Ruhi ki kidney liver brain se zyada maasa ko waris chahiye

gen 1 had a track where they had to abort Akshara’s baby because it would be dangerous for her to carry to full-term ..something like that ..are they going to play the same track on Ruhi now ? Maasa ka toh behaal hoga ..I hate such tracks but I can’t even imagine how much more terrible SU’s performance will get if they show such things ..Bhagwan bachaye viewers ko smiley37
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

20241010_124732.jpg

they are really doing cut,copy, paste and paraphse smiley36

20241010_124730.jpg

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

You mean the same party where armaan ruhi danced on crazy kiya resmiley37

Now ruhi will dance with rohit & armaan with abhira. Lawyers ki memory itni kharaab hoti hain kya, that they will forget what happened last yearsmiley36

tab jaake Sanjay Apna projector nikalenge ..par afsos woh Armaan 1.0 ta..now Rohit will get confused ki mere bhaiyya ke alawa koi aur bhi ta kya iske life mei smiley37
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnashqU

What is Armaan wearing smiley37

Armaan ko phirse phoolwanti bana diya

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

tab jaake Sanjay Apna projector nikalenge ..par afsos woh Armaan 1.0 ta..now Rohit will get confused ki mere bhaiyya ke alawa koi aur bhi ta kya iske life mei smiley37

If sanjay is on a hate goenkas mission, then I want him to let abhira know her pyaare p nanu disconnected akshara's last call to himsmiley36