Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

is Ruhi ill or something ? I mean headache is not some pregnancy symptom for them to show it repeatedly ?

before the wedding i thought it has something to do with her mental health. Now i think it's just random. Armaan ko bhi headaches ho rahe the.smiley5

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

is Ruhi ill or something ? I mean headache is not some pregnancy symptom for them to show it repeatedly ?

They are showing it quite for sometime now....and it's not random it is shown when she is stressed, since they have a narration of her childhood trauma they can link it to that but can't trust these makers to show something that makes sense

Fortnight thumbnail

why am I getting the feeling that Abhira is going to donate a kidney or a piece of liver or something to save Ruhi? Dont ask me what kidney or liver has to do with a headache though smiley37

if they want to solve issues between the sisters then i think they'll show something like Abhira putting her life in danger to save Ruhi smiley36 but abhi inke issues solve hote hue nahi dikh rahe
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

before the wedding i thought it has something to do with her mental health. Now i think it's just random. Armaan ko bhi headaches ho rahe the.smiley5

Armaan ka toh stress headaches hain ..but Ruhi ..I am not sure ..kuch toh hai
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Abhira ko bhi headaches aate rehte hain, nothing to worry about. Bas viewers ke haal through characters dikha rahe hain

Well I think anything related to abhimanyu and birla family will not be shown exept ruhi that for the sake of the female lead... Someone should take the negative role na... Whoever producer does not like will not be mentioned in the story even if they distort the story line... They might even say that akshara jr only married abhira's father and no one else... Even abhir will be her saga brother not step brother.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel the writers are desperately trying to bring all sidelined characters to forefront. Vidya had no significant role, ab 2 weeks se wohi dikh rahi hain. Madhav had importance during rose garden track toh ab woh background mein khade rehte hain. Tbh chacha hardly had any dialogue or scene toh ab unki baari hogi shine karne ki along with chachi.

Goenkas were utilised properly toh ab unko bhi useless bana diya. Bas kajal reh gayi gain jispe zyada focus nahi kiya abhi tak along with chachu-chachi's kids.

Ab inn sabke baad kya karne ka plan hain, wohi jaane

Mujhe lag raha abhi unka full concentration Anupama wale leap pe haa. Iss liye kuch ka kuch likh rahe.

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira's look is not clear but I think they've given her a different hairstyle which i don't like and also the duppatta draping is odd

I would really celebrate the day she gets a decent outfit.... her lehenga and Armaans kurta pattern looks same and if they add full sleeves to this and have such a drape then tho abhira stylists will need to stop calling themselves one.....but I think it won't be full sleeves 🤞🤞🤞

Edited by AnashqU - 6 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Armaan ka toh stress headaches hain ..but Ruhi ..I am not sure ..kuch toh hai

Ruhi ko kuch hua toh bacche ka kya hoga?? Bacche ko kuch hua toh maasa ja kya hoga?? smiley39

Ruhi ki kidney liver brain se zyada maasa ko waris chahiye

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I would really celebrate the day she gets a decent outfit.... her lehenga and Armaans kurta pattern looks same and if they add full sleeves to this and have such a drape then tho abhira stylists will need to stop calling them one.....but I think it won't be full sleeves 🤞🤞🤞

sleeves toh normal lag rahi hai. Like The ones they've given to Manisha. But haath chhupane ke liye duppatta draping bigaad di. Hath nahi dikhne chahiye bassmiley37