Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 days ago

Sameeeesmiley36

Let's add he/she needs a thappad to make their mind re-set and take sane decisions.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I am glad that after all the drama at PH, Abhira went to the Goenkas to get her answers rather than wallow in self pity and helplessness.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I should start complaining often I guess cause just yesterday I was ranting about Abhira’s career and today she seems to have won an important case in the precap. smiley32

Edited by mysticxmyth - 7 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Tareef karne laayak zyaada kuch karte nahin ho donon filhaal, romance bhi nahin mil raha hai, tho bash bhi nahin karenge tho Gen 4 fans discuss kya karenge (lehenga, hair style, suitcase color etc chodke😀) ..

Consider Gen 4 fans in bold

Suit Abhira ka nahi dha..

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

maybe its dadisa plan to separate abhimaan by fake supporting her and turning each member against Ab including Ar so Ab leaves?

Then I will have to give her credit for planning so well & so long ahead smiley36

But mujhe nahi lagta, coz now with the reveal,she has no big reason to hate Abhira

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I should start complaining often I guess cause just yesterday I was ranting about Abhira’s career and today she seems to have an important case in the precap. smiley32

Start complaining on my behalf about her never getting angry at the right people at the right time 🙏🏾

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Then I will have to give her credit for planning so well & so long ahead smiley36

But mujhe nahi lagta, coz now with the reveal,she has no big reason to hate Abhira

Girlie just sees dollar signs on armaan and abhira's faces like a cartoon character and i think that's fair.

Though siding with abhira and slowly turning everyone against her including armaan would make kaveri a much more fun character than she currently ia.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 7 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I should start complaining often I guess cause just yesterday I was ranting about Abhira’s career and today she seems to have an important case in the precap. smiley32

I remember your comment after seeing precap. smiley36

Pls accept my small request and also rant about them living here and not shifting kahin dooooooor to live peacefully and outburst on V mata🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

https://x.com/VarunYa36898741/status/1844209272911204389?t=PQpNP90Yl49lJv-n0NiDZQ&s=19 Kisi ne Vidya ka 'Main teri dushman' wala breathing notice kiya kya??? smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

start complaining about romancesmiley13