My take on contestants after first episode

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

So just finished watching first episode and this is my take on contestants soo far

Chahat Pandey..she looks quiet innocent till now

Shahzada Dami.. He looked annoying tbh but he gave me alot Abhishek kinda vibes and I ended up liking him last season so don't know

Avinash Mishra.. I have really high hopes with this guy

Shilpa Shirodkar.. Neutral..i don't think she will go much far

Tajinder Bagga.. He looks kinda fun guy and will go really far if he continues like this..Will surely be a comedian of this season

Shruktika.. Neutral buy also bit annoying

Nyrraa.. Neutral

Chum Darang.. Neutral

Karan veer Mehra.. Another contestant I have high hopes from..hopes he end up in top 2

Rajat Dalal ..He sounds interesting..he really seems to have real anger issues..he will be real bomb agar phuski na nikla to

Arfeen Khan.. I found both husband wife too over confident by calling everyone kathputli and allsmiley18..I feel like kahin mind games k chakkar me jaldi out na hojaen smiley36

Sara Arfeen Khan.. same as above but she seems familiar..was she in any show or movie?

Hema Sharma.. her flirting with Salman was tooooosmiley11

Dr. Gunaratan.. He looked soo out of place..I don't think he will survive much

Muskaan.. she gave Sana Khan wali vibes

Eisha Singh.. This girl do have potential and If she really has some history with Vivian (heard they didn't get along well on sets) then she will definitely go really far

Vivian Dsena.. I still want to know why BB was approaching him from last 9 years because he literally looked soo uninterestedsmiley22..again if he has Eisha angle to play with then he will definitely be a finalist

Alice Kaushik.. Neutral

Surprisingly none of the female contestants are impressive this season

Edited by FaizaK - 11 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenit thumbnail
Wait... You actually ended up liking that nalla Abhishek?
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jenit

Wait... You actually ended up liking that nalla Abhishek?

Yes ofcourse after he slapped that annoying Chintu and his irritating girlfriendsmiley36

Nitz9 thumbnail

i dont think rajat will be fuski because he is man unbalanced kind of person we call it sanki ...he seems very sensitive and keep grudges . not only keep grudges he open up infront of all . maja ayga....not gonna support him but he is kind of enteraining animal .

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Sara Afreen khan was in shows like Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein and Love Ka Hai Intezaar, CID, Siya ke ram and many more

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Alice seems smart, from the premiere she’s started her emotional card. She’s going to go far, probably even a finalist

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raina101

Alice seems smart, from the premiere she’s started her emotional card. She’s going to go far, probably even a finalist

Oh yeah! She even has a big fandom. It's a win win for her.