Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago

Also please point out the missed spacings as you read. IF is space-eater.smiley7

It reformats and removes spacing when l copy paste from Word. Super annoying!

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

US date format MM/DD/YYYY. I thought I had always formatted it that way smiley1

Oh I never noticed smiley12smiley36

always excited about the chapter smiley42

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 hours ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nushhkiee thumbnail

Dearest author,

coming to the update.. but let me first start with my 'thankyou-s' and 'sorry-s' smiley17 Thank you soo soo much for updating .. after seeing your update I have forgotten that you are updating after a year! smiley2 Excused smiley36

Pale Blue Dot is one of the most magical and beautiful story and very close to my heartsmiley42 I am never ever forgetting this one! I'll never stop troubling you for updates. Usse yaad aaya, so so sorry for spamming your threads, PM with update requests. But I can't help it smiley14smiley17 I feel so guilty at times to trouble you like this but I'm selfish too smiley36

Not lying when I say this, not a single day of mine has passed without thinking about Jodha Akkineni , Jalal Ahmed .. of what will happen next! in spite of being busy with college and studies I still take out a few minutes to put up update requests or to re read my favorite chapters. such is the magic of your masterpiece PBD smiley9 And I'm obsessed with your writing and with Pale Blue Dot smiley42

The chapter was WOW! I really have no words! Only I know how much I have liked the update and my heart is full smiley1smiley42 Loved the cute banter between Samyu and Jodha!

‘Jodha Akkineni, Aged 25. Died from overdose of toe fetish!’

Loved this and strawberry cheesecake wala part smiley36 Ja-Jo are soo cute smiley43

Last time, our Jo forgot she was talking to pedamma while romancing with Jalal and this time too same smiley36 she needs to be careful of her surroundings smiley37

Pursing his lips, Jalal unlocked her phone and punched in a few numbers.

“Here are Abdul’s, Chetan’s and Pruthvi’s...

Nothing special but I so loved this part Jahnu Di smiley9 how much he cares for her smiley42

Okay, wasn't expecting the small fight ... but I loved it smiley42 because at last .. couples in love are like this only right? fighting , teasing, caring and loving? smiley10

But what is this??? I was so excited for Ayudha Pooja smiley19smiley44But that's alright... not at all disappointed with your update .. honestly loved it smiley27smiley27 loved the twist ... and I am sure next chapter will also be as amazing as this one. smiley1

Thank goodness, she didn't left just like that..unka jhagda sulajh gaya! How well he understand her smiley10

“I may not be there physically,” she wide opened his shirt till she could see the pencil chafe on his chest. “But know...

loved loved loved it Diii .. fav part smiley9

She’ll be back! He consoled the aching heart.

She’ll be back! He rubbed on it, untangling the knot.

She has to be...back… He patted it in assurance. Because this is where she belongs!

The confessions smiley27 it was emotional... loved it!

OMGGG still can't believe u updated ... I am dead smiley9smiley9smiley27smiley42

Thank you thank you for updating Jahnavi Di smiley27 loved it totally!

Edited by nushhkiee - 6 hours ago
nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

Reserved for part2 … to be posted in 2025 or 35 smiley2

--- Noooooo. Please don't do this to us! I beg you smiley36Believe me when I say I won't be able to live in peace till I read "The Epilogue" of this FF (I never want this to end but ...)

Not exaggerating I swear, I can't seem to focus with PBD thoughts running around. Really. Who's the murderer, when will their parents know about their love, their marriage, how many more twists Jahnu di will give us smiley36 I think about this only smiley37

You do not live in India right? I do understand you must be busy with family, children and work. And how tedious it gets. But please I request you to take out 5 minutes from your schedule and dedicate it to PBD smiley17 meri jaan basi hai isme smiley17 And damn .. I'm even okay with a para as an update! but pls don't abandon this now..aapke efforts and humari jaan dono PBD mein hai smiley36smiley27

On a serious note... THANK YOU guys for the loyal wait for over an year! I don't know how you do it, how you put up with such infuriating procrastination. smiley24

Although I don't like waiting, I'm willing to wait for your further updates because I know it's going to be worth it! Always! (that doesn't mean you update in 2035 okay. smiley15smiley36)

But seriously, don't take a year to update this time. You don't know how many times i have read and re-read your FF while waiting for updates! That's what I do.. i re-read PBD or HBAS or NJAPA when i feel frustrated or sad! These 3 FFs are my lifelines smiley1 I not only relate, but imagine everything while reading yours and Shraddha Di's works. Unhone ne toh HBAS and NJAPA ko proper ending de di .. now it's your turn Jahnu Di smiley36common u can do it smiley37 I promise, i will stop troubling you once u complete this one..smiley20smiley36 you have a greattttt talent please don't leave it smiley14I request!

But the only reason I continue this story is because of your unrelenting tolerance. Here comes the next dose of Jodha Akkineni and Jalal Ahmed and I think some of you might be disappointed with the progression of their story. You might have been waiting for a mind blowing, grand and full of revelations birthday celebration (rightfully so as it took eons to come to this chapter) and might not agree with how it fructified, but I hope you'll trust me and stay with me as I unveil more of their story.

haan that was expected but I'm always up for surprises and twists .. especially when it comes from you smiley2 i so love this FF with all my heart !!!!!!! You won't believe but i had morning lectures at college today! and I skipped first two lectures to read this chapter smiley17 two things I open as soon as i take my phone after getting up - instagram and JA Forum smiley37smiley37 toh as soon as u updated i read it. commenting now! (from college only..break hai smiley37)

I couldn't PM all in my buddy list as this new IF only lets me PM to folks who've visited the forum in last 60 days, but if you know someone waiting for PBD updates, kindly spread the word.

I'll gladly do this smiley31 I am in touch with few of the members on social media!

BTW, are you not in contact with any of the old members??

Hope you'll find this a good, if not a great read and will take a moment to share your thoughts.

Good??? This is NIRVANA!! PBD brings peace and love always! Best thing in the ups and downs of life.

Lots of love and best wishes for your lives from...

Yours not so loyal author smiley31

Same to youuu , not-so-loyal-author-sahiba .. I know u are loyal .. so time to prove your loyalty .. update next part soon smiley2smiley37

I have commented so long smiley36 when it comes to PBD, saari bhaavnaye bahar aa jaati hai

Also also, i wanted to ask this since so many days .. you chose "Jodha Akkineni" a south indian name for the female protagonist of your story .. any specific reasons for the same or just like that? Is Akkineni your own surname?

It's unique, so wanted to know..

varna most of the FFs mein it's ' Jodha Singhania' or ' Jodha Sharma' smiley4

Edited by nushhkiee - 6 hours ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Lots of love to you too and best wishes coz the demand for next chapter would be greater this time. Your inbox is soon going to be flooded with requests for update

>> and I'm gonna be the biggest contributor in spamming your threads and filling your inbox with my update requests ... haar nahi manungi smiley36

1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Hi Akka what a update loved it as always 🥰🥰😊

Waiting for next one 😉😉😉