Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: manu_ak

She deleted it. But it was totally awesome.

Oh nooo missed it smiley44

anyway, waiting for edited version

update soon di smiley42

manu_ak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

Oh nooo missed it smiley44

anyway, waiting for edited version

update soon di smiley42

Bola to tha unhone abhi directly agle saal ana 😜😜

Am I the only 1 who gotta read ? Meko to laga mera audit ka due date hai to i'll be the last person to read vo bhi adha adha karke padha mene. Now i feel super special ki I was the only 1 who got to read 😁😁

nushhkiee thumbnail

Bola to tha unhone abhi directly agle saal ana 😜😜

Am I the only 1 who gotta read ? Meko to laga mera audit ka due date hai to i'll be the last person to read vo bhi adha adha karke padha mene. Now i feel super special ki I was the only 1 who got to read 😁😁

Woh part 2 k liye naa 😭🤣

Agla saal nhi hone denge 🫣🤪

Yes.. aap hi ne padha.. we are still waiting

Dii update pls

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Dii pls update 🥹

BTW why 10/06/2024 ??? Thread name smiley17

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

smiley42smiley42
intezaaaar

can't wait now. after knowing chapter is done smiley9

hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 hours ago

Okay girl gang... finally edited and posted the next part. Also updated the post on 2nd res. Hope the chapter inspires you to leave a word after you're done reading.

Happy reading! smiley31

Edited by hemakeerti - 11 hours ago
hemakeerti thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

Dii pls update 🥹

BTW why 10/06/2024 ??? Thread name smiley17

US date format MM/DD/YYYY. I thought I had always formatted it that way smiley1

Edited by hemakeerti - 11 hours ago
manu_ak thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

Reserved for part2 … to be posted in 2025 or 35 smiley2

On a serious note... THANK YOU guys for the loyal wait for over an year! I don't know how you do it, how you put up with such infuriating procrastination. smiley24

Ohh it is infuriating sometimes and heartbreaking too to wait for long but then we also know at the end of the wait we'll be getting a masterpiece to read 😁

But the only reason I continue this story is because of your unrelenting tolerance.

Thankyou Di for tolerating us. Its you who take it positively other wise the way we pester you with update requests.. its more like hounding

Here comes the next dose of Jodha Akkineni and Jalal Ahmed and I think some of you might be disappointed with the progression of their story. You might have been waiting for a mind blowing, grand and full of revelations birthday celebration (rightfully so as it took eons to come to this chapter) and might not agree with how it fructified, but I hope you'll trust me and stay with me as I unveil more of their story.

I surely was waiting for a fun birthday filled with love family and quiet companionship but wouldn't say I was disappointed with the twist you gave to the story for something as beautiful as they have to turn into forever very hurdle and every insecurity must be dealt with first and by the end of the chapter it did feel that whatever happened was necessary at this point in the story. The way Jo said "nither are my affections unmotivated like yours" that had me in tears with how true it is. The kind of selfless love Jalal has for Jo is rare to find in todays world all relations come with motive. Not that Jodha is wrong on her part but with the way she said that, it takes alot outta a woman with so many insecurities.

I couldn't PM all in my buddy list as this new IF only lets me PM to folks who've visited the forum in last 60 days, but if you know someone waiting for PBD updates, kindly spread the word.

Hope you'll find this a good, if not a great read and will take a moment to share your thoughts.

Its great. There's still a lot to write only if i could quote every para of the story. Will continue with the reviews as and when i read it again.

Lots of love and best wishes for your lives from...

Lots of love to you too and best wishes coz the demand for next chapter would be greater this time. Your inbox is soon going to be flooded with requests for update

Yours not so loyal author smiley31

Yours always loyal readersmiley31smiley27

manu_ak thumbnail

Yours always loyal readersmiley31smiley27

You'll have to expand the txt i guess coz i wrote my review in between your quoted txt.

hemakeerti thumbnail

You'll have to expand the txt i guess coz i wrote my review in between your quoted txt.

I did… and thank you for dropping the first dose of assurance 🤗 much needed and much appreciated