It's Sunday 😈 [🤸‍♀️🚗 ] - Page 7

Poll

Let's come to a conclusion before the show, who's responsible for Aarohi's death?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

65th Vote officially marks the end of more than 50% being peace loving people πŸ•ŠοΈ

I can understand votes for either accident or akshara, but seriously I can’t understand how 6 year old Roohi can be held responsible. It’s like when child Aaru accused child Ak for their mother’s death!! If Ruhi is held responsible, then by that logic Ak was responsible for Sirat’s death too!! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

fossil ka dukhra suru hoga mere dono betiyon ka dukh blah blah and convince ruhi are kuch nhi kiya akchuu ne 😏😏

Ruhi should stand her ground now drama kro. Maybe she Rohit can move to outhouse and can't wait for Vidya ka tamasha 🀣🀣🀣

Lol, I have been waiting for this drama since gen4 started, go Ruhi go 🍿

P.s I don’t think Rohit/Ruhi would move to outhouse, may be Armaan/Abheera, πŸ€”

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel we saw that scene in slow motion. But it was not that long. Arohi had only a half a minute to decide what to do.

Yeah it looks too slow the whole sequence was too stupid after Ak got Ruhi out of the car

https://x.com/epiphaanyyx/status/1843231280059830528

This explanation feels more logical

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

Yeah it looks too slow the whole sequence was too stupid after Ak got Ruhi out of the car

https://x.com/epiphaanyyx/status/1843231280059830528

This explanation feels more logical

Yes I only blame AK for giving trauma to 6 year old for her mahan stupid act. That 6 year old kid think her mom was murdered by her masi and her poppy left her with her killer maasi because of his blind love towards her and they are happy somewhere. But in reality ak blamed a 6 year old where as she could have explained it to her in a way saying something else. She never told her poppy died along with abhir and they both left her with an intention to return but destiny had another plan.

AK is Kaandmaatha 2.0

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 days ago

Akshara should have pushed Arohi away instead of getting inside the car...Akshara was always a liar ..she loves to lie πŸ€₯ what the need of taking the blame ? People say mahaanta or blah blah but actually it's her immense love for lies