It's Sunday 😈 [🤸‍♀️🚗 ] - Page 5

Poll

Let's come to a conclusion before the show, who's responsible for Aarohi's death?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

sahi pakde! Life would’ve been simple if she was mature… but other 3 nahi two.. Ab, Abhir and Ruhi.. 4th kid kaha hua🤔

shivu baby from birlas

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Arre haan🤦‍♀️ use kese bhul sakti hoon… She should’ve been a sensible human before becoming a parent… she was even ready to abort Abheera, ab kya bole ise

I don't know why, but I get pissed off when her names appears anywhere 😒, abhi toh let the IR happen, and watch how ww will happen to that doomsday magnet.

I know she didn't do anything voluntarily but like how tf you could be present everywhere and making innocuous decisions which ultimately cost other people their lives.

Her kids deserved better and other people should have maintained her distance from that doomsday magnet for the sake of their own kids tbh. 😤

Edited by Vanyaa - 10 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago

Word Count: 0

sahi pakde! Life would’ve been simple if she was mature… but other 3 nahi two.. Ab, Abhir and Ruhi.. 4th kid kaha hua🤔

4th kid, the unborn. Because akshara decided to fight with gundas the kid died even before his/her birth or simply miscarried.

And shivu the other one got narrowly escaped.

Edited by shalu1786 - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

shivu baby from birlas

Meher, the unborn is also there. Don't forget the unfortunate twin of abhir. I am really looking forward for abhira's reaction when fufasa reveal about her mother. Poor girl's entire life will turn upside down, all because of her mother.

Posted: 9 days ago

Even I believe it was an accident but I expected better from Akshara.. She was the adult there.. She could’ve handled the situation sensibly but akshoo ki impulsiveness ne hi toh sara raita failaya hai..

If you’re a 30+ lady with basic common sense, knowledge of driving and claim to be a driver's wife then there are certain blunders which aren't expected from you… She should have checked the car once Ruhi got down.. instead of being P T Usha, running and getting inside a moving car, she could’ve alerted Aarohi. I understand, there are times when vehicles can’t be controlled but she could’ve done the most basic part, press the horn instead of screaming Aaarrrrruuuuu Haaattttt🤦‍♀️

And yeh sab jaane do. Aaru was meant to die, she died. At least after her death she could’ve behaved with some maturity. What was the need to be Mahan and unnecessarily take on the blame? Both Neil and Aarohi’s dying wish was to take care of Ruhi. How insensitive and inhumane can you be to forget a dying person’s wish… Till date I haven’t understood what exactly Akshu Mata achieved by taking on the blame when it was an accident. She could’ve revealed the truth to goenkas separately.. She ruined her life, Ruhi’s life but she did the worst to Abheera. For 22 years, the girl has lived in a bubble away from all truths. And now after IR she will be getting the biggest shock of her life. She will get identity crisis all thanks to her mother…

@bold : thisssssss is my main issue with her. Kaminiiiiio juthi bahot juth bolti thi, baate chupati thi and sab ka life jhand bana deti thi.

1000 tarike the aarohi ki death ke baad uss situation ko hamdle karne ke lekin usko logo ka life hamesha juth bol bol kar barbaad kar ke jhand banana hota tha tabhi jate jate apne juth se ek kid ko puri tarah se barbaad kar ke gayi kaminiiiiii … I have no words for that ghatiya third class kaminiiii lady smiley7 Blood boiling kahi ki smiley7

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

What did I miss here?? 😂😂

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

What did I miss here?? 😂😂

I can't post another insta post re I tried 3,4 it's all undefined after posting
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So it's tomorrow ⏳💣💥

Atleast makers spared a student's trust on his teacher smiley31

On another pov, if Ar didn't support Ab it would lead to leap.

For me, its AROHI...herself....she gave the bag with car keys to her ziddi gaughter...jo drive karne ki zidd kar rahi thi......how irrosponsible that can b...😂