It's Sunday 😈 [🤸‍♀️🚗 ] - Page 4

Poll

Let's come to a conclusion before the show, who's responsible for Aarohi's death?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 days ago

Even I believe it was an accident but I expected better from Akshara.. She was the adult there.. She could’ve handled the situation sensibly but akshoo ki impulsiveness ne hi toh sara raita failaya hai..

If you’re a 30+ lady with basic common sense, knowledge of driving and claim to be a driver's wife then there are certain blunders which aren't expected from you… She should have checked the car once Ruhi got down.. instead of being P T Usha, running and getting inside a moving car, she could’ve alerted Aarohi. I understand, there are times when vehicles can’t be controlled but she could’ve done the most basic part, press the horn instead of screaming Aaarrrrruuuuu Haaattttt🤦‍♀️

And yeh sab jaane do. Aaru was meant to die, she died. At least after her death she could’ve behaved with some maturity. What was the need to be Mahan and unnecessarily take on the blame? Both Neil and Aarohi’s dying wish was to take care of Ruhi. How insensitive and inhumane can you be to forget a dying person’s wish… Till date I haven’t understood what exactly Akshu Mata achieved by taking on the blame when it was an accident. She could’ve revealed the truth to goenkas separately.. She ruined her life, Ruhi’s life but she did the worst to Abheera. For 22 years, the girl has lived in a bubble away from all truths. And now after IR she will be getting the biggest shock of her life. She will get identity crisis all thanks to her mother…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 10 days ago
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It was an accident but honestly I can’t overlook Akshara’s stupidity in handling the situation!!

Horns/brakes/her screechy voice she developed when she turned into Sharma - she didn’t bother using any of these to alert Aaru/others of the situation!!

Uske upar she laid the blame on 6 yr old Ruhi to act mahan and declare she was responsible for death because she was supposedly protecting Ruhi!!!

Even though it was an accident, Ak is responsible due to her stupidity!!

Seriously when the writers wrote Akshara Sharma’s ckt, they forgot to give her a brain 🙄

P. S - lol, ur signature 😂🤣

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Hey mod, saw your editing out? But those insta clips contained today's episode right?

🤷‍♀️

Not an issue tho 😅 But you've visited my thread, but didn't share your pov 😉

Come on Sutapasima ji! I'm cheering you up 😊 😁

Hi

All those pics /screen shots from today’s episode are left untouched . You are welcome to post any pic from the episodes . And Gen #3 pics from today’s episode .

The montage of gen#3 has been edited out . That is not part of this episode .

I hope you understand .. cheers .

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hi

All those pics /screen shots from today’s episode are left untouched . You are welcome to post any pic from the episodes . And Gen #3 pics from today’s episode .

The montage of gen#3 has been edited out . That is not part of this episode .

I hope you understand .. cheers .

Oh I thought of that and I'm totally fine with it.

Btw I was cheering you to share your pov about Aaru's accident 😉

Go Suta ji go!

Still cheering 😅

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago

Oh I thought of that and I'm totally fine with it.

Btw I was cheering you to share your pov about Aaru's accident 😉

Go Suta ji go!

Still cheering 😅

😆

It’s not me alone dear , all DTs are visiting all the threads n keeping watch .
you may see one or two of us active, but behind the scenes all are active , including the CM .
👍

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

😆

It’s not me alone dear , all DTs are visiting all the threads n keeping watch .
you may see one or two of us active, but behind the scenes all are active , including the CM .
👍

So working mods are not supposed to participate in discussion with fans 😔

It's okay then 👍 🙃

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Even I believe it was an accident but I expected better from Akshara.. She was the adult there.. She could’ve handled the situation sensibly but akshoo ki impulsiveness ne hi toh sara raita failaya hai..

If you’re a 30+ lady with basic common sense, knowledge of driving and claim to be a driver's wife then there are certain blunders which aren't expected from you… She should have checked the car once Ruhi got down.. instead of being P T Usha, running and getting inside a moving car, she could’ve alerted Aarohi. I understand, there are times when vehicles can’t be controlled but she could’ve done the most basic part, press the horn instead of screaming Aaarrrrruuuuu Haaattttt🤦‍♀️

And yeh sab jaane do. Aaru was meant to die, she died. At least after her death she could’ve behaved with some maturity. What was the need to be Mahan and unnecessarily take on the blame? Both Neil and Aarohi’s dying wish was to take care of Ruhi. How insensitive and inhumane can you be to forget a dying person’s wish… Till date I haven’t understood what exactly Akshu Mata achieved by taking on the blame when it was an accident. She could’ve revealed the truth to goenkas separately.. She ruined her life, Ruhi’s life but she did the worst to Abheera. For 22 years, the girl has lived in a bubble away from all truths. And now after IR she will be getting the biggest shock of her life. She will get identity crisis all thanks to her mother…

Long story short, at the end you are saying akshara didn't do any good to any kids. Be it hers, or her sisters. All the four kids got impacted by akshara's decision. Be it unborn or the other three.

Edited by shalu1786 - 10 days ago

acha topic pakadte hai humlog

shehzada dhoti kholega rajan ki and lallupama fd is pissed off too. rajan ka downfall should start anytime. manhoos sala

So working mods are not supposed to participate in discussion with fans 😔

It's okay then 👍 🙃

I think it’s the choice of DTs to participate or not ..it’s their liking .
personally …. In the past none were my fav characters , in the present I find only Manisha Chachi just OK, have no favs .

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Long story short, at the end you are saying akshara didn't do any good to any kids. Be it hers, or her sisters. All the four kids got impacted by akshara's decision. Be it unborn or the other three.

sahi pakde! Life would’ve been simple if she was mature… but other 3 nahi two.. Ab, Abhir and Ruhi.. 4th kid kaha hua🤔