It's Sunday 😈 [🤸‍♀️🚗 ] - Page 3

Poll

Let's come to a conclusion before the show, who's responsible for Aarohi's death?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Controversial topicssss smiley40

Obviously it was a freak accident as we know smiley8. But let's take a deeper look into that scene.

Akshara saw a child of 6 years in the driving seat in a car and ask her to leave it, while coming out of car, coincidentally by her leg handbrake is moved. Akshara doesn't check the car after Ruhi left it to make sure she made any alteration in the functioning and close the door.

Next scene is her running and catching up the car so that she could try to stop it from colliding with Arohi, she could have use the horn to alert but choose to speak in loud clear screaming " Aru hatjaaa" ,but Arohi being busy in the call doesn't listen to her. Now comes the accident or misfortune part, akshu did try to stop car with handbrake but she couldn't and lastly car and arohi πŸ’₯

Now why Ruhi isn't liable?

Ans. Because Any criminal act to conclude should have 2 elements Mens Rea ( guilty mind) and Actus rea ( guilty act), if any one of these two is absent then person isn't criminally liable.

Ruhi being not able to habe a guilty mind got in the car and when she was getting out, it was pure accident that he handbrake moved by her leg, it wasn't an act done voluntarily, but unknowingly and misfortunately.

Should she not have in the car from the very beginning, duh! Sherlocks she shouldn't have been but it was just a child being child.

Why Akshara could be foreseeable reason of accident but not liable ?

Ans. Again it was a pure freak accident but somewhere I feel Akahara had the last opportunity to change the coarse of that event.

Why? Let's see.

1.When she asked ruhi to get out of he car, she did not show reasonable care to check if Ruhi made any alteration to the setting of the car, had she checked the handbrake is moved she could have stopped the accident from happening by removing the main cause.

2. While trying to stop the car, she didn't use horn but using her voice, I could never understand that one like there is a reason horn is given in a car so that you could indicate that a vehicle is coming, had she use the horn for its purpose there is a strong possibility that Arohi would have been alerted even when she was on phone.

Yes it's a strong possibility that Arohi wouldn't have listened to horn while on phone but had Akshara used it and Arohi didn't listened I wouldn't raised this point but in this scenario Akshu was reasonably negligent. Even a non driver like me knows you use horn and not your screams to alert people While driving a car smh.

3. Now this one is grey area, it is shown that the car handbrake was somehow stuck and she couldn't stop the car by using it, actually this is the point where probably Akshara couldn't change the course of action, she tried her best to stop the car but couldn't. At this point I feel that Akshara isn't criminally liable for the accident. And her action also comes under Defence of Accident under Sec 80 of I.P.C.

Who is criminally liable?

Ans. None of the above tbh.

Ruhi comes under sec 82 of I.P.C.

Akshara comes under Sec 80 of I.P.C ( even being in driving seat, somehow it wasn't in her hand tbh)

But somewhere I feel that Aksshara had last opportunity to interfere in that event and change it's altercation but again she didn't had any malicious intention, she didn't wanted to harm her own sister, she did loved Arohi as a sister and a child after their mom died so it was something which was destined to happen.

Eventually I don't think Any of them did it, but it was indeed a freak accident so no criminal liability occurs.

But I always feel that Akshu had the last possible opportunity yo stop the accident had she been a but more alert maybe Arohi would be in yrlkh university chiling in Goenka house.

Edited by Vanyaa - 10 days ago
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was an Accident n All three were somewhere responsible for accident Ruhi started the Car by playing which she should not have Ak didn't handle the situation properly n Aarohi also didn't pay attention to her surroundings

Whatever happened to Ak later is completely her own responsibility Nobody forced her to become Mahaanta ki murat Infact those who knew the truth also advised her to tell the truth But she herself being the so called lawyer blamed a 6 year old kid saying Ruhi killed her own Mother

Even after 22 years n being the bhest lawyer Ak never thought to tell the truth to Ruhi atleast about what exactly happened that day Goenka's are useless But Ruhi being an innocent kid suffered so much because of Ak's one wrong decision n deserved to know the truth of her own mother's death

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Keep an other option thst arohis karma she died 🀣

Hit By Car GIFs | Tenor

Getting Hit By A Car GIFs | Tenor

IF teri beep ka beep beep beep

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I chose accident cause that's what it was a freak accident.

The loving family threw me off smiley37smiley37

Seriously what was Aks, issue of running after cars moving. Gosh remember when she ran after the car her sister was driving after taking pills and reach the car and jump in smiley37

yes it was an accident..exactly.. anyway hope all Aksharas blame games are removed in this track and her soul can RIP ..
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Keep an other option thst arohis karma she died 🀣

How to edit published poll?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think we can't do that🀣

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago

We may conclude this statement in three different perspectives:

First is according to law:

As per law we can say that it is neighter Akshu's mistake nor Roohi's.

Pov 2:

as we are humans we have emotinal sentimental though court finalised its decision according to law but we blame people for our shake of happiness and what we see.

The secodn perspective us of Swarna,Manish,Ruhi,Surekha:listen they assume Akshara as a reason behind Aarohi's death because Ruhi listened those words and Sw. and Sur. saw when Aarohi got hit Akshara were in the car,there is no middile activity between tine according to them nor they check camera because they don't want police to invoke in this.So according to that they are 60-70 percent right and Akshara is responsible for Aarohi's dearh but they believed blindly what someine tell and they did not check once what fully happened that is their mistake.So,we can say Akshara is responsible for some 60 percent in this case but they are also not 100 percent sure,but they accept the fact and did not enquire.

Ashkara's Pov:

Akshara knew how Ruhi did anythign wromg with breaks and all and that's why the car going on behind,So to protect Ruhi she sacrifices herself and according to her its Ruhi's mistake(as a silly child only,and anyone at thsi age can think and try this,that's what Akshara thought)

So She become emotional and to don't traumatized Ruhi from this situation and for her future she decided to took that blame on herself.And she told Abhimanyu and Abhimanyu the only Jashn Deep Gawah died.Akshu died.Now there is no ine to tell the truth.

I think Akshara should've told this thing to all goenkas atleast.

None......

But I have two points to voice out.

1. I would blame it on creatives for giving such ridiculous plot . They couldn't give good storyline so they messed up for bringing traumatic 4 gen.

2. Secondly, I would held AK liable for not telling the truth to elders , how it all happened and it wasn't in her control but she chose to act Mahan. She took blame on herself and then baby Ruhi started believing her words that her own maasi killed her mother.

Any child would go in trauma by hearing half cooked truth or lies that her own maasi is responsible for her both parents death.

Situation can be handled differently but AK mahanta syndrome made it worse for not only ruhi but for herself .

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It was an accident. If it wasn’t for AK. Not only Arohi but Ruhi would be dead too πŸ˜‚

She just didn’t have to leave house and could inform elders about the real truth that it was an accident due to something Ruhi wasn’t aware of while she’s in the car

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Hey mod, saw your editing out? But those insta clips contained today's episode right?

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Not an issue tho πŸ˜… But you've visited my thread, but didn't share your pov πŸ˜‰

Come on Sutapasima ji! I'm cheering you up 😊 😁