It's Sunday 😈 [🤸‍♀️🚗 ]

Poll

Let's come to a conclusion before the show, who's responsible for Aarohi's death?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 days ago

Hello forum Waasio, with Identity Revelation just around the corner. Let's come to a conclusion before the show address this issue ☠️

What really happened on that day?

Yes, a six year old Roohi started the car, played with it a bit. Akshara took Roohi out of the car, then car started moving in reverse towards Aarohi who was busy in a phone call. A pregnant Akshara ran behind the car, boarded it, couldn't apply breaks.

Roohi messed with keys and reverse gear (I guess that's why the car started going backwards), Akshara tried applying the break in the foot area. I don't think she used steering wheel (don't remember it and I'm a passenger princess so don't know much about cars πŸ˜‚). Then bam πŸ’₯ car collided with Aarohi.

Suwarna and Surekha who witnessed the accident rushed towards them. They brought Aarohi to the hospital, but she sadly passed away.

Then the rest is history.

I just wanna know who's being held responsible by majority of the forum waasio!

Two things to be noted:

1) After Akshara took responsibility for the accident infront of the family members (to safeguard Roohi acc to her), Manish gave statement of it being just an accident to a suspecting police officer came for enquiry.

2) If you guys choose Roohi, just know that she's not punishable by law

Screenshot_2024-10-06-11-32-15-29.jpg

The people I'm tagging are the IDs ikπŸ˜… but this is an open poll.

Edit: Today's (6/10/24) episode clips and credits goes to @MeherSudha for sharing this ❣️

IMG_20241006_125134.jpgedited out gen#3 not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

choosing AK for two reasons

1. She could have handled situation sensibly by informing arohi to move.

2. She could have just let elders know privately it was an accident than confessing she was responsible. She failed to fulfil arohi and Neil's last wish of taking care of ruhi. She was playing mahan card and abandoned 6 years old child and never informed her that her guardian is also dead.

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

How long do you think this thread will last without getting reported and then closed??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Because any open Gen 3 discussion will definitely go off topic in one way or other πŸ˜…

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I chose accident cause that's what it was a freak accident.

The peace loving people threw me off smiley37smiley37

Seriously what was Aks, issue of running after cars moving. Gosh remember when she ran after the car her sister was driving after taking pills and reach the car and jump in smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

How long do you think this thread will last without getting reported and then closed??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Because any open Gen 3 discussion will definitely go off topic in one way or other πŸ˜…

time is tickingsmiley36 v v v

That’s an unfortunate accident , and no one intentionally did anything . if Akshara is being blamed them Ruhi is equally responsible too though she doesn’t know what she was doing at the age of 6. What if Akshara didn’t save that girl ? May be She would have killed her mom and herself too.

But Akshara could have informed MG and other family members what really happened than taking unnecessary blame. She did it with good intentions to save a 6 yr old from trauma because she knows how it feels to get blamed for deaths , she was falsely blamed for Sirat’s death by Arohi ,but definitely could have handled in a much better way than taking unnecessary blame. Akshara always got blamed falsely . Am sure Abhira will bring out the truth and Ruhi will apologise to Ak and Abhira.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 10 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Very very off topic, how to insert gif?? Does it comes with seniority??

Begginers can't insert images. When I was an explorer I couldn't insert images from my gallery and I've to use links πŸ”—

After becoming navigator, I was able to insert screenshots from gallery ✨

the answer is in my profile name

growsass woman took control of car, couldnt use her mouth to yell when she could do the same for ex husband. then cried to make herself victim- none cared apart from the same ex. then left home. like she always does. poor tch tch tch gen3 fl. my tears and snots are coming from my asssmiley8

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

keep the name abhi......yuuu away it will survive just fine.
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

keep the name abhi......yuuu away it will survive just fine.

It'll be doomed even before the one's I've tagged get a chance to visit this thread 🧡

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's 10, 9 and then 0 πŸ’₯