Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Arundhati Reddy is the player of the match: I have been bowling with the new ball lately. We had a good powerplay, Renuka and myself. We got a good start with the ball. I have worked a lot on my T20 bowling in all stages and it is helping me. [Variations] Day's game it is hot, but we are used to this. I was trying to attack the stumps and that was my focus.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Good win. India is still in negative 1.27.. we now shall hope others lose

Savera84 thumbnail

Smriti Mandhana: Too soon to say anything, the medics are looking at it. As a bowling unit, we were very disciplined and in the field we were good too. We could have done with a better start with the bat, but we will take this.

Fatima Sana: Weren't up to the mark with batting. We were atleast 10-15 runs. Hopefully, next match we can do well. I enjoyed playing against the Indians, enjoyed my time here

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Congrats India W

IND Women won by 6 wickets (with 7 balls remaining)

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

India

run rate improved lil bit... Still hard to qualify..but congo anyway βœ‹

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Yeah I am not understanding this India W team too? What happened to them?

Suyash any information you can shed regarding this?

Lot of factors. They are still world no 2.

Like the ground where these girls playing first time. Also the boundary is same as men's, no reduction. That's why less 6s.

Olus the heat and conditions.

What happened is NZ shocked us in first game. Straight under pressure. Catch ho jaata to it would have been different. But it wasn't to be. When Harman called for a huddle, it was too late. We had lost the game till then.

So today priority was win the game not Improve nrr. They are thinking that we can beat Aus.