Possible theory on the Nia announcement

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Nia Sharma was announced as the first contestant during the KKK finale but as per many outlets and khabri’s she is actually not coming. While it is very possible she doesn’t come, I do have a slightly different theory.

For a season that has been hailed as the season of time travel, I doubt BB would announce Nia without her actually coming. So my theory is that she will be entering as a wildcard! BB has predicted Vivian and Alice as the top 2 so my guess is that Nia enters as a wildcard to make it difficult for them. This will tie in very well with the concept and will also be fun to watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Playing with audience just for buzz is terrible decision on Colors part

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Publicity stunt by colours just to create hype for BB18

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was purposely done to keep Vivian entry a secret. No one knew about his entry before his promo was released. So yeah it was well planned strategy by Colors.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

I can’t imagine Nia coming as a wildcard contestant. A wildcard contestant has never won, and Nia being a colors favourite will not come without a MG, and when half the season is done.

So either she comes from the beginning or not at all.

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nia clarified in her Instagram that she is not entering in BB house. I wonder why did Colors choose Nia to Hype the BB show when her other show Suhagan Chudail on Colors is flop with low trpsmiley24

Jenit thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Playing with audience just for buzz is terrible decision on Colors part

They have been doing this for a while