Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Ranveer & Ms Padukone clearly don't understand the difference between Massy & Cringe. The rest of the cast looked awesome and hit the nail on the head including Tiger & Arjun.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Most ridiculed, mocked trailer ever smiley36 upar se miya-biwi ka comedy jise dekh k rona ata hain smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Forget casting issue with Jigra smiley37abh baat samajh meh aayega smiley37https://x.com/false_09_/status/1843263639404552571?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ajay Devgan and kareena are the best part of this trailer smiley42 rest is pretty much cringe and ott.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

On the positive side, people are talking about two side characters more than Ajay-Kareena. All publicity is good publicity, or so they say.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

now's here is deal..some serious put in...often we talk about oh how a 4 footer actress will disappear in police wardi, we need someone who is tall, with good physique..yeah right, checkout Rani in police wardi, the impact she makes.

and now check lady singham a 6.5 footer with great physique, even the comedy fails.i am serious when i say this..lady looks awfulsmiley37

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Love this picture smiley27

Screenshot_20241007_205455_Brave.jpg

Singham Vibe smiley10