Dia_Kapoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

It had been a long day at the Khurana office. Maan Singh Khurana, the unflinching and stoic businessman, was hard at work, but his mind kept drifting to Geet. The way she smiled, her endless chatter, and those bright eyes that could melt even his toughest walls. He tried to focus, but it was becoming impossible. Ever since Geet had walked into his life, everything had changed.

Geet, too, had been thinking about him. Her life had been a whirlwind ever since she started working at Khurana Constructions. Maan was the polar opposite of her—he was all brooding intensity, and she was all heart. But over time, their differences had become their strength. She had come to understand that behind Maan’s tough exterior was a man with immense care and love, especially for her.

That evening, a sudden downpour drenched the city. The rain hit the windows of the office, and Geet, always enchanted by the rain, stood by the window, watching the drops as they danced on the glass. Maan, stepping out of his office, noticed her standing there, lost in her own world. She was a vision in simplicity, her dupatta clutched tightly as she gazed outside. The rain illuminated her face, casting a soft glow on her features.

He couldn’t help but approach her, his heart pounding in a way he still wasn’t used to. “Geet,” he said in his usual stern voice, though there was a softness there now—something only Geet had been able to bring out in him.

Startled, she turned. “Maan Sir?” she asked, flustered. “Did you need something?”

He stood beside her, looking out at the rain, trying to keep the growing warmth in his chest under control. “Why are you standing here, Geet? You’ll catch a cold.”

Geet smiled mischievously. “Maan Sir, it’s just rain. It’s so beautiful! Don’t you ever feel like just… letting go and enjoying it?”

Maan shot her a look, half-annoyed, half-amused. “I don’t have time for such childish things.”

Geet rolled her eyes, something she had become quite comfortable doing around him. “You should try it sometime. Life’s not just about work, you know.”

Before Maan could reply, Geet’s eyes sparkled with an idea. She grabbed his arm, surprising him. “Come on!”

“What? Where are you—”

But before Maan could finish, she was dragging him towards the terrace. They stepped outside, the cool rain immediately soaking through their clothes. Maan was about to protest, but the joy on Geet’s face was infectious. She twirled in the rain, her laughter echoing in the quiet of the evening, as if the world outside the terrace didn’t exist.

Maan stood there, watching her with disbelief and a strange fascination. She looked like she belonged to the rain, dancing with an innocence and freedom that he had long forgotten.

“Come on, Maan Sir!” she called out, extending her hand towards him. “Just for a moment. Forget everything else.”

Maan hesitated. He, Maan Singh Khurana, the ruthless businessman, standing in the rain and… playing? But something in the way Geet looked at him made him take a step forward. And then another.

Before he knew it, he was standing there, his hand in hers, letting the rain pour down on him. It was like something inside him unlocked in that moment. He wasn’t thinking about work, or responsibilities, or the world outside. All that existed was Geet, her infectious laughter, and the rain.

He didn’t realize when his lips curled into a rare smile, the kind that made Geet’s heart skip a beat. She stared at him, amazed. “You’re smiling,” she whispered.

Maan, still holding her hand, gave a small chuckle. “I guess you’re contagious.”

They stood there, lost in each other’s eyes, the rain soaking them through, but neither of them cared. The world seemed to fade, leaving just the two of them in that moment.

Without thinking, Maan pulled her closer, his fingers tracing the line of her jaw. Geet’s breath hitched, her heart racing as she looked up into his intense eyes. “Geet,” he whispered, his voice soft and full of emotions he had long kept buried. “You have no idea what you’ve done to me.”

Her pulse quickened. “Maan Sir…”

He leaned in, so close now that she could feel his breath on her skin. The tension between them was electric, but it wasn’t just about passion—it was about all the unsaid things, all the emotions that had been building for so long.

“I’m not your boss right now,” he murmured, his hand cupping her face gently. “I’m just… Maan.”

Geet’s eyes softened, her heart swelling with emotion. “And I’m just Geet.”

And then, as the rain fell harder around them, he kissed her. It wasn’t rushed or forceful; it was gentle, full of the emotions they had been hiding for so long. The world stood still, and in that moment, they were the only two people that mattered.

When they finally broke apart, breathless, Geet smiled up at him, her heart full. “I think I like this side of Maan Singh Khurana.”

Maan smirked, his hand still resting on her cheek. “You bring it out in me, Geet.”

They stood there, holding each other as the rain continued to pour, knowing that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together—because they had each other.

For now, that was enough.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

My attention was drawn in by the title, and after reading the first few lines, I realised that you are a talented writer! Your depictions of nature are accurate and exquisite, painting a stunning image of rain in front of our eyes.

A well written OS. Write many more to showcase your talent here. smiley27

Edited by Viswasruti - 11 days ago
Floweebee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a lovely and beautiful shot

Glad rain made them confess their feeling for each other

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Dia

welcome backsmiley1

thanks for posting the OS

Congrats on the OS

Beautiful OS.... fabulously written

great that Maan and Geet were thinking a

of cos they opposites

but opposites do attract

liked that she understands that Maan loves and cares for so much

as expected Maan was concerned seeing Geet there

well Geet wanted to enjoy the rain

not surprised that Maan refused

loved that she convinced

pleased that Maan was smiling

beautiful moment...

in that moment he was Maan and she was Geet

wow Maan kissed Geet

glad that Geet liked this side of Maan

they are indeed have each other

P.S Please continue your story "Wish"

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

simple n beautiful story

geet change maan with her innocence

geet force maan to get drench in rain n he confess his feeling to geet n kiss her

Dia_Kapoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Dia

welcome backsmiley1

thanks for posting the OS

Congrats on the OS

Beautiful OS.... fabulously written

great that Maan and Geet were thinking a

of cos they opposites

but opposites do attract

liked that she understands that Maan loves and cares for so much

as expected Maan was concerned seeing Geet there

well Geet wanted to enjoy the rain

not surprised that Maan refused

loved that she convinced

pleased that Maan was smiling

beautiful moment...

in that moment he was Maan and she was Geet

wow Maan kissed Geet

glad that Geet liked this side of Maan

they are indeed have each other

P.S Please continue your story "Wish"

thank you!

I honestly updated just cuz my dms are fulllll of your messages.
I appreciate it.
I love maaneet fanfics a tonne too. So i get it.

I had to make a new thread, I hope you can find it. I can’t edit the old thread anymore so couldn’t post link or anything.

Edited by Dia_Kapoor - 9 days ago
Dr21NG thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Beautiful.. 🤩

Love the way u have described their emotions..

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

A Beautiful OS

Well it's the rain that brought out

Maan's true feelings for Geet

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 days ago

Beautiful and lovely os