Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Father was being DCP not going to work , retired police officers are forgotten, no one cares....but over here the reason is " they are copy & pasting another show"...smiley36

Let alone father who passed away 20 over yrs ago ....No one cares ...20 yrs a long time

woi toh. Bas sirf ek show ka audience past mei jeeta hai šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ m

Iykyk

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

woi toh. Bas sirf ek show ka audience past mei jeeta hai šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ m

Iykyk

I agree why canā€™t they just write a disclaimer this season has no connection to the previous season.. Kahani ke patra kal panic hai and all that .. they do that in small writing at the beginning of the season we will stop reasoning

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree why canā€™t they just write a disclaimer this season has no connection to the previous season.. Kahani ke patra kal panic hai and all that .. they do that in small writing at the beginning of the season we will stop reasoning

Agar aisa likhenge toh sell kaise karenge show
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok but Rao saheb is alive .. the one who used to talk to ministers ..,and get work done ..,shantanu is Rao sahebā€™s brother.. isnā€™t it silly shantanu not calling him up

How far is Mumbai and Pune .. barely 3 hours by road

Reason simple Ganja is "cutting cost " mission Rao Sahib was een there celebrating Bhavika's birthday on the set feeding ger cake šŸŽ‚

Ganja sucks

Aadi04 thumbnail

Reason simple Ganja is "cutting cost " mission Rao Sahib was een there celebrating Bhavika's birthday on the set feeding ger cake šŸŽ‚

Ganja sucks

They should have sacked shantanu isha .. and paid a little more to retain gareeb Rao Saheb and Akka saheb as savi Ke guardian

no fun in Ghum . After Nishi Canā€™t

Aise kaisi cost cutting . Most of the crew looks like free me aye hai to make a name in tv

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ganja sucks

I hate it when they completely mess with a character's core personality. Like, I get it, Itv has zero logicā€”utna dimag nahi lagate ki ye jagah kitni dur hai us jagah se, and once a generation ends, it's like all the old relationships vanish into thin air. But what seriously bugs me is that this isn't even the first time Saviā€™s been through hellā€”sheā€™s already been in these awful situations twice! Remember that tharki mamaji? She dealt with that all by herself , Savi exposed him on her own ! Now that Same Savi needs advice from Mirnu? I mean ,if they don't wanna connect to the old characters, fine, but at least keep their core traits consistent! That's why I want them to get out of top 5 because Ganja makers don't deserve it at all. Bhai Dailogues bhi nahi change Kiya Jaa Raha hai bilkul boring kar diya hai show ko.

Parenting Parenting

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He will add a case from his behalf too

smiley37

frrrrrršŸ™‚ā€ā†”ļøhahahaha this story was all about savi and her sufferings+rajats too now
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even I thought why not call him for help .. heā€™s alive

I completely agree, I miss him and his wife. They were such entertaining characters. Chalo they were evil but why canā€™t Badi Savi call her Chinmay Dada or Shikha Vahini, Asmita Kaku who genuinely loved her? Surely they could help her. She didnā€™t even invite them to her wedding. Our poor Chavan family is sadly extinct but makers could at least show Bhosaleā€™s as a supportive family as Badi Savi or even as enemies for drama.

Iā€™d rather Akkasaheb and Raosaheb be Badi Saviā€™s guardians rather than Isha Shantanu. They have that spice in them which makes them interesting to watch. Akkasaheb would perfectly suit a character like Ishitaā€™s mother unlike Isha.

Khair I donā€™t watch this show anymore it has become too boring. Canā€™t believe theyā€™re showing Badi Savi as a doormat even though she apparently has green flag in laws?

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I hate it when they completely mess with a character's core personality. Like, I get it, Itv has zero logicā€”utna dimag nahi lagate ki ye jagah kitni dur hai us jagah se, and once a generation ends, it's like all the old relationships vanish into thin air. But what seriously bugs me is that this isn't even the first time Saviā€™s been through hellā€”sheā€™s already been in these awful situations twice! Remember that tharki mamaji? She dealt with that all by herself , Savi exposed him on her own ! Now that Same Savi needs advice from Mirnu? I mean ,if they don't wanna connect to the old characters, fine, but at least keep their core traits consistent! That's why I want them to get out of top 5 because Ganja makers don't deserve it at all. Bhai Dailogues bhi nahi change Kiya Jaa Raha hai bilkul boring kar diya hai show ko.

Parenting Parenting

These Ghum makers copied KD first season was very good šŸ‘

Then the tried to copy different serials flopped so now trying to copy YHM but loosing the " romance " Unlike Ektha this Ganja don't believe in showing " magic of romance "

This show is a " parenting show " now real life I am a full time " Maa" dedicated totally to my children why must watch on screen also parenting ...like seriously...Why can't they make it a bit romantic

Savi from tigeress to a bunny šŸ° already smiley37smiley37Any one can bully that bunny šŸ°

Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I completely agree, I miss him and his wife. They were such entertaining characters. Chalo they were evil but why canā€™t Badi Savi call her Chinmay Dada or Shikha Vahini, Asmita Kaku who genuinely loved her? Surely they could help her. She didnā€™t even invite them to her wedding. Our poor Chavan family is sadly extinct but makers could at least show Bhosaleā€™s as a supportive family as Badi Savi or even as enemies for drama.

Iā€™d rather Akkasaheb and Raosaheb be Badi Saviā€™s guardians rather than Isha Shantanu. They have that spice in them which makes them interesting to watch. Akkasaheb would perfectly suit a character like Ishitaā€™s mother unlike Isha.

Khair I donā€™t watch this show anymore it has become too boring. Canā€™t believe theyā€™re showing Badi Savi as a doormat even though she apparently has green flag in laws?

after seeing the set up I felt AS and RS would have added more spice in the story as Saviā€™s guardians ..