Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stephie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yeah that is really sad.. I dont understand, people say that whatever Amit says or does is nautanki. I mean, his breakdown was viewed by so many people as fake etc. I feel so sorry for him. Hes madly in love with Neeru, he's the only one person he has in his life that cares about him... poor guy... he's been through
Stephie thumbnail
yeah that is really sad.. I dont understand, people say that whatever Amit says or does is nautanki. I mean, his breakdown was viewed by so many people as fake etc. I feel so sorry for him. Hes madly in love with Neeru, he's the only one person he has in his life that cares about him... poor guy... he's been through a
Stephie thumbnail
yeah that is really sad.. I dont understand, people say that whatever Amit says or does is nautanki. I mean, his breakdown was viewed by so many people as fake etc. I feel so sorry for him. Hes madly in love with Neeru, he's the only one person he has in his life that cares about him... poor guy... he's been through a lot!
Erin :) thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stephie

yeah that is really sad.. I dont understand, people say that whatever Amit says or does is nautanki. I mean, his breakdown was viewed by so many people as fake etc. I feel so sorry for him. Hes madly in love with Neeru, he's the only one person he has in his life that cares about him... poor guy... he's been through a lot!

I agree, I feel really sorry for him too. If u've ever seen him before BB, he's always been just as open about his feelings for Neeru. Its not like it was something new, or he was doing it just for the BB cameras. I personally feel like he's had a really bad childhood, and has finally found someone stable and so is holding on to that with everything he's got. I hope they're together for a long long time....

Classybabez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
POOR AMIT.....HEZ AN OKAY GUY... 😕
blossam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

lol😆

Haila looks like even all the kidnapping aliens kicked Amit out their UFO's three times.

Word Count: 0

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bunbutt looks like stephie beat me will have to send her immodium asap
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archangel

bunbutt looks like stephie beat me will have to send her immodium asap

Haila you are right. Uskoh poora case of immodium bhej doh . Woh nahi kaam kiya toh uskoh doh char taaka lugana padega

Edited by bunbutt_too - 17 years ago
saira22 thumbnail

😆😆😆..thats hilarious

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he should be kidnapped 4th time 😛