Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 8 days ago

Sriram: "I guess all of India will be watching this game so keenly and more so the Indian team from thier hotel rooms!" The group's still wide open Sriram. Pakistan not out of it yet either, and I think even Sri Lanka technically have a chance (though a far slimmer one).

SoniRita thumbnail

India

"Good evening, Fidel & co. I know that Australia are likely to dominate tonight but here I am, hoping for an unlikely Kiwi win!" Let's hope it's a tight one. The WC could use a bit of drama. Another underarm incident maybe? A mankad dismissal/ run out at the non-striker's end.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Onkar: "As an ardent Indian fan, I am a bit confused about whom to support for this match. Can you help me please?" I think you're best off backing NZ to win all their games from here, given they've already beaten India. Then back your women to topple Australia on Sunday. Aus not making the semis would be a MASSIVE upset, however.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Mustafa Moudi: "Except for Phoebe Litchfield, Every Batter from Australia can either Keep or Bowl. With that their Current XI have 8 Batters, 8 Bowling Option and 2 WK Options. What a Balanced Side !!" Yes, they've got batting coming out of their ears. This has been a low-scoring-ish World Cup so far, so every run is worth plenty. Them beefing up their batting for this match probably reflects that reality, tbh.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

PeterWarrington has big complaints about the Aus batting order: "Australia batting Wareham at 3 is an affront to all the quality players that can't get a look into the squad, let alone Sutherland and Litchfield who are in the team. Something just so wrongheaded about the approach, so many big names playing weird roles and out of form - but sheer depth and talent has us still winning. For the time being…"

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Over 1

Runs Scored: 2

0 0 0 0 1 1

Score after 1 overs

AUSW 2-0

Beth Mooney1(1)Alyssa Healy1(5)

Rosemary Mair

1-0-2-0

Savera84 thumbnail