lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

I'm not watching this show but saw the main Hero behaving not happy with his marriage and why he is giving so much importance to the protagonist female character though in a trailer I saw him as a grey character who is very selfish.. does he really like that heroine or he is pretending to like ..

If Yes than why ?

Kindly answer this question.

Thank you in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 days ago

He doesn't love her.He is not pretending to love suman nor he is planning to marry her.but he is giving importance to her for his political career.still I feel that his respect for suman is genuine and not fake.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: lively-piia

I'm not watching this show but saw the main Hero behaving not happy with his marriage and why he is giving so much importance to the protagonist female character though in a trailer I saw him as a grey character who is very selfish.. does he really like that heroine or he is pretending to like ..

If Yes than why ?

Kindly answer this question.

Thank you in advance

The ML is grey as far as the promos have shown. They haven’t disclosed his reasoning yet but the most obvious answer is that Suman is popular amongst the normal people and he needs their votes. Some other reasons -

- He dislikes Devika and Kritika and is being blackmailed to marry Kritika. Suman is naturally against Devika and he is having fun using Suman as a pawn against Devika without getting his hands dirty.

- The only person he genuinely seems to like is his mother and Devika constantly humiliates and undermines her. Suman does not bend to Devika unlike everyone in their lives so that’s a novelty for him.

- Like I said, Suman is a popular and intelligent person from a neighborhood he needs his votes from. By being in her good books, he wants to garner support from the people there.

According to me, he will manipulate circumstances so that he can marry Suman and use her skills, popularity and strong-headedness to win both - the elections and power against Devika. Once they get married, they will show his real intentions. He is not going to marry for love for sure - he will fall for Suman and her goodness once she enters his life and sets his family right. Till then he will use her to get his way.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

He is interested Suman for his motive and may marry her for his motives but anyone who love his mother so dearly cannot be a bad person. That too his mother who is so naive.

That might be his other side but as of now he is using suman and he is grey character.His love for this mother different but politics is different in politics people don't see any relationships smiley36 so this is fictional here . They can play any cards here.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

As per the episode he didnt marry suman for his motives,but for Rishi.

He is interested Suman for his motive and may marry her for his motives but anyone who love his mother so dearly cannot be a bad person. That too his mother who is so naive.

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

As per the episode he didnt marry suman for his motives,but for Rishi.

yes, now we see that.. earlier that was my assumption
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

He is grey character. Using suman for his hidden motives

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

I think - he has started liking suman from that engagement event - he is not aware of now / may not accept it even later - he is thinking he is only using suman.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

He is grey character. Using suman for his hidden motives

jasminerahul thumbnail

Yes.he doesnt seem to be a bad person or a currupt politician like he was shown in the promo.