Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Oh, I like the Buster...didn't mean "fancy" in a negative sense smiley1 (and back from the hospital is positive, too)

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

In the news media , "accidently shot while cleaning" has also been a typical coverup for the f*kup from something shady which they know best , just to let know . So you never know .

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

lol this is the sort of thing i would expect from a pappu- shooting himself in the footsmiley17. What a guy!smiley36

Edited by CuckooCutter7 - 12 days ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

While talking to the media Govinda recalled the Akhiyon Se Goli Maare actor said, “Thoda gehra lag gaya tha, laga tab vishwas nahi hua, aisa laga ye kya ho gaya (The wound is quite deep. It was quite shocking.) I was leaving for a show in Kolkata at around 4:45-5 am. At that moment, my gun fell and fired. I felt a jolt and saw blood coming out.”

Masala! | @govinda_herono1 has been discharged from the hospital and expressed his gratitude to fans for their support and well-wishes during his… | Instagram

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

His explanation on what happened And how that happened is soo fake 🤦‍♀️ sounds shady.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kashmira ghusi hogi subah subah chori se ghar mein.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

His statement is not matching with wife statement. Both are lyingsmiley21but why? Is it possible he had a fight with someone at 5am?