Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Animal best picture. What a joke!!

Kaunse angle se best picture tha.. ek number faltu movie.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

That's been the most telling thing so far that there was constant backlash after Filmfare, to this day, but IIFA got no backlash whatsoever. People are genuinely happy with the winners.

Because the entire world is jealous of KJo and his two pets.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

There should be more backlash about Animal winning. I think people were just relieved that Ranbir and Vanga didn't win but Animal did not deserve its win at all.

But its win did not surprise me because at IIFA, Kabir Singh also won Best Picture. Shahid also won Best Actor then (although he was actually deserving).

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

I did not watch animal the movie because of puke worthy rk looking.

The director did KS, great acting by shahid. Rk tries to copy shahid. Shahid did 3 heroine opposite him in his second movie, Rk does the same in BAH. Shahid works with imtiaz, rk works with him after. Shahid has blockbuster hit with KS, RK does animal with the same director. He is following shahid's success movies. Rk can never look as good as shahid. Shahid the better dancer, better looking and better actor.

Anyways, glad to see bobby winning the award, he used to be so good looking in his younger days. I like him.

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

I think, they had released only the audio as a teaser, there were no visuals and in those 40-50 seconds itself, he was quite good.