Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Jo performance dega award lega

Ab tu yeh bahut common knowledge hai

People still take these awards seriously? smiley36

Yes and many more other factors but funny to see that suddenly these awards becomes genuine / public vote based because srk won smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 14 days ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Backlash public main consisted of DP/Kat and srk/Rani fanatics. And you are proving my point here that iifa is not based on public voting by giving all these theories. Aldo it’s just not this time filmfare did some goals because RK Alia got it - it has happened many many times in past because of different goals. That’s the whole point here.

What theories? Public voting would not get those two ANY award. They arranged it for themselves where they could collude with Jitesh and whatever 2 or 3 people were on the jury this year. I like Alia way more than Ranveer but he was the only one worth watching in that boring movie. She couldn't even play a basic and easy role well because she's not made for mainstream heroine stuff.

They thought they were going to look amazing and prove what a power couple they are and instead got severe backlash. There was hate all over Twitter and Instagram from all sorts of random neutral accounts with thousands of likes and retweets.

Edited by hotchoco - 14 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes and many more other factors but funny to see that suddenly these awards becomes genuine / public vote based because my fav won smiley36

That public vote stuff is Fake as well. I wanna see the accounting on that smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That public vote stuff is Fake as well. I wanna see the accounting on that smiley36

Yes it’s fake smiley36 or else show me how much votes SRK /Rani / RK/Alia and other nominated ones got pls smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

What theories? Public voting would not get those two ANY award. They arranged it for themselves where they could collude with Jitesh and whatever 2 or 3 people were on the jury this year. I like Alia way more than Ranveer but he was the only one worth watching in that boring movie. She couldn't even play a basic and easy role well because she's not made for mainstream heroine stuff.

They thought they were going to look amazing and prove what a power couple they are and instead got severe backlash. There was hate all over Twitter and Instagram from all sorts of random neutral accounts with thousands of likes and retweets.

Your theories that FF was not genuine and IIFA is genuine - this theory is flawed!!

Are Bhai I myself hv said multiple times that Rocky or Rani belonged to RS even though whole forum knows I’m Alia fan.

As I said these award functions have never been genuine/ purely talent based. Sometimes deserving ones / actors you think are deserving - win, sometime they don’t depending on goals of each function smiley36

hotchoco thumbnail

Your theories that FF was not genuine and IIFA is genuine - this theory is flawed!!

Are Bhai I myself hv said multiple times that Rocky or Rani belonged to RS even though whole forum knows I’m Alia fan.

As I said these award functions have never been genuine and only talent based. Sometimes deserving ones win, sometime they don’t.

Nah, I'm just giving certain people their own medicine. I don't think I even posted in the Filmfare thread this year because I don't care enough about who won.

But as I said, IIFA claims to be public voting and not even the most delusional RK fan could think he could win a public vote against SRK for 2023 considering he was returning after personal setbacks after years. There is not even the slightest chance. Maybe in some other year but definitely not this one.

They should enjoy their Filmfare and move along.

Edited by hotchoco - 14 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

Nah, I'm just giving certain people their own medicine. I don't think I even posted in the Filmfare thread this year because I don't care enough about who won.

But as I said, IIFA claims to be public voting and not even the most delusional RK fan could think he could win a public vote against SRK for 2023 considering he was returning after personal setbacks after years. There is not even the slightest chance. Maybe in some other year but definitely not this one.

They should enjoy their Filmfare and move along.

How do we verify that? because I don’t think in that case Rani could have won smiley36 don’t get mixed up here I’m not saying she was not deserving but do you think people who usually vote, watched her movie than other nominated movies? I don’t think so.

hotchoco thumbnail

How do we verify that? because I don’t think in that case Rani could have won smiley36 don’t get mixed up here I’m not saying she was not deserving but do you think more people who will vote watched her movie than other mass / masala movies? I don’t think so.

What do you mean? Here's the voting page: https://gv2024.iifa.com/ And it's stated at the awards show itself as well.

Rani is a legacy actress and people were mad about Alia winning already this year so nothing surprising if they tried to vote for someone else. People like Taapsee have no popularity anyway. Nobody cared about Deepika in Pathaan. I mean what other option was there?

Nishita123 thumbnail

What do you mean? Here's the voting page: https://gv2024.iifa.com/ And it's stated at the awards show itself as well.

Rani is a legacy actress and people were mad about Alia winning already this year so nothing surprising if they tried to vote for someone else. People like Taapsee have no popularity anyway. Nobody cared about Deepika in Pathaan. I mean what other option was there?

Sorry you can believe as much as you want but I don’t agree/believe that IIFA and its claim of public voting is genuine. None of these award functions are genuine and IIFA is no exception.

hotchoco thumbnail

Sorry you can believe as much as you want but I don’t agree/believe that IIFA and its claim of public voting is genuine. None of these award functions are genuine and IIFA is no exception.

If you think Ranbir can win any popularity contest against SRK, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. smiley36