Ranbir Kapoor robbed! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Ranbir deserved the award totally... but Shahrukh uncle threw a tantrum so they gave it to him. Cheatercock smiley21smiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Title se laga Ranbir ka wallet ya car chori Hui....smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

IIFAs are voted by the public. There is zero chance Ranbir would have won this year.

Him and Alia also already got a huge amount of backlash for grabbing Filmfare Awards this year.

So you mean to say Rani won by public voting? smiley36

Let’s not say these awards are genuine because my fav won.

None of these awards are genuine.

Yes sometime deserving actors win and sometime don’t. Nothing to do with genuine voting or jury - we all know that.

Edited by Nishita123 - 14 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

lol I also thought unke ghar mein chori huyi smiley36

The awards got juxtaposed..smiley36...Best movie should have gone to Jawan....Animal was shitfest...

Best actor should have gone to Bira......MY God the level of acting he did in Animal......it was amazing..smiley10.I watched the movie....fast forward kar ke....just to watch Bira's awesomeness........yes haters will obviously deny it as usual....but who cares...smiley36

SRK was amazing in Jawan.....but the difficulty level of acting in Jawan was much less than how difficult doing Animal was...the acting in Jawan for SRK was a kid's play..

Yes Bira got robbed and the movie Jawan got robbed.....shit happens.....but should we really care for these paan masala awards.....I don't..smiley36.....The only reason I was excited for IIFA was to see the KING in his full glory hosting it...he is the best and when I saw the clips of the show...he didn't disappoint.....smiley42smiley27

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

So you mean to say Rani won by public voting? smiley36

Let’s not say these awards are genuine because my fav won.

None of these awards are genuine.

Yes sometime deserving actors win and sometime don’t. Nothing to do with genuine voting or jury - we all know that.

Do you know how much backlash Alia got for grabbing the Filmfare? The public was definitely NOT having it. So yes, those types of people would have been voting for someone else.

Filmfares were arranged so they could do #couplegoals drama on stage. She would be the stupidest person on earth to do it again for IIFA after how much hatred she got for the earlier award, if she had the option. The only reason either one was able to get the Filmfare was because it's decided by a jury of 3 or 4 people only and they can do whatever they want. Whether you like the winners or not is your opinion.

There was not a single chance on earth that Ranbir would get an audience-voted award in 2023.

It was bad enough that the filthy misogyny movie won in any other category too but that kind of movie would definitely have enough men running to vote for it.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The only one getting robbed is me smiley36for the first time I have no complaints. Fair winners smiley16

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jo performance dega award lega

Ab tu yeh bahut common knowledge hai

People still take these awards seriously? smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Do you know how much backlash Alia got for grabbing the Filmfare? The public was definitely NOT having it. So yes, those types of people would have been voting for someone else.

Filmfares were arranged so they could do #couplegoals drama on stage. She would be the stupidest person on earth to do it again for IIFA after how much hatred she got for the earlier award, if she had the option. The only reason either one was able to get the Filmfare was because it's decided by a jury of 3 or 4 people only and they can do whatever they want. Whether you like the winners or not is your opinion.

There was not a single chance on earth that Ranbir would get an audience-voted award in 2023.

It was bad enough that the filthy misogyny movie won in any other category too but that kind of movie would definitely have enough men running to vote for it.

you are proving my point here that iifa is not based on public voting by giving all these theories. Also it’s just not this time filmfare did some goals because RK Alia got it - it has happened many many times in past because of different goals. That’s the whole point here.

Edited by Nishita123 - 14 days ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

I thought someone stole his wig or something.smiley36