cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 days ago

How can Anil, bobby and Vanga all win awards for Animal but not the guy who deserved it the most?

IIFA fixed the best actress winner mistake made by FF but went so wrong with best actor..i mean..Shah is a legend but come on..RK deserved it for Animal esp when almost everyone from the team be it Vanga, Anil even Bobby have won awards but not the guy who carried the movie on his shoulders

I mean awards literally have become a joke..they are literally like..jo aa sakta hai..use de do now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I haven’t watched animal but watching teaser and trailer I can tell RK must have acted well

Generally speaking, he’s a good actor
I don’t find SRK a better actor than RK

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

it's good he's a guy. Imagine if it were an actress who got robbed. She'd be going "hai, mein lut gayi"smiley17smiley36

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No,neither srk nor rk deserved it

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No, he was not robbed. He's playing himself as always. Award went to the most deserving person.

Filmfare is the award show that was blatantly paid off.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

it's good he's a guy. Imagine if it were an actress who got robbed. She'd be going "hai, mein lut gayi"smiley17smiley36

You mean good that he doesn’t have a PR, the ones with overenthu PR would have generated lot more controversy here if RK got it smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 14 days ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir, Vanga & Bobby all deserved it. They got the latter two right. But SRK has been doing this for decades, so no surprise there. Atleast this time he seemed visibly embarrassed unlike his usual cocky self and admitted that the awards are subjective- translation almost all the nominees were better than me but I showed up.

Edited by Haila_tu - 14 days ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

How can Anil, bobby and Vanga all win awards for Animal but not the guy who deserved it the most?

IIFA fixed the best actress winner mistake made by FF but went so wrong with best actor..i mean..Shah is a legend but come on..RK deserved it for Animal esp when almost everyone from the team be it Vanga, Anil even Bobby have won awards but not the guy who carried the movie on his shoulders

I mean awards literally have become a joke..they are literally like..jo aa sakta hai..use de do now..

Vanga is the beginning, center and the end of Animal and to say an actor deserved it above the guy who actually is the creator. No wonder Bollywood is at pits where actors are worshipped above the creatives.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

IIFAs are voted by the public. There is zero chance Ranbir would have won this year.

Him and Alia also already got a huge amount of backlash for grabbing Filmfare Awards this year.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Pankaj Tripathi for OMG 2 was not even nominated anywhere. An we want one guy who has like 5 to get his 6th one smiley36

Edited by Maroonporsche - 14 days ago