Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 16 days ago

I really want to tell them how genetic/lineage works.

First how is Armaan sautela for Dadisa. Make it make sense dragonsa!!!

Armaan is Madhav son who is her own biological child. With that Armaan is definitely not sautela for her. UNLESS she cheated on dadasa and madhav is not her own son.

Vidya- step-son. But stop crying like you got cheated or something. Shivani was his wife. And you are second wife. Armaan is older than Rohit. If you did not wanted to accept Armaan wpuld have left before conceiving Rohit.

Rohit- Armaan is not your step-brother. Repeat after me, he is your half brother. You guys share same father. He could be your sautela if your mother cheated and you are not even Podhar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Illiterate Vidya needs to know

Abhira is infertile not sterile. Even if she is sterile mata can become dadi of Rohit and Ruhi's children, her husband will become dada ji and her maa sa will become par dadi. These oldies will become vampires of next generation.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG thanks for pointing it out with a new thread!

It’s like we write the story and we can say whatever we like… writers please educate yourself before putting down dialogue like these… you are making yourself looking like illiterate on an international platform. Illogical story is one thing but the factual errors in relationships when your whole advertisement is in rishta is just bizarre..smiley18

Dadi’s love for Vidya more than Armaan just simply doesn’t make sense also, Rohit still I understand.

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

It’s like we write the story and we can say whatever we like… writers please educate yourself before putting down dialogue like these… you are making yourself looking like illiterate on an international platform. Illogical story is one thing but the factual errors in relationships when your whole advertisement is in rishta is just bizarre..smiley18

Dadi’s love for Vidya more than Armaan just simply doesn’t make sense also, Rohit still I understand.

dadi's love more for viya than madhav.....jamai sa than bitiya....bhai unki to baat hi ajeebo gareeb hai...😂

armaan ko ganda hoon bolna...u mean u r ganda khoon??? ya fir madhav manoj and kajal mein unke pati ka khoon nahi hai???😂iss liye armaan mein madhav ka nahi hai...😂

Edited by India_TV - 15 days ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: leafy2022

It seems like dadisa had an affair. Vidya and sanjay seems to be her children. Not manoj and madhav

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am so glad this is a different post. Poddars toh bhai kisiko bhi sautela bolte hai... I hope Madhav has an extra marital affair

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If you follow their line of conversation from first episode whenever they discussed Armaan, Shivani and madhav then you see, Madhav had left home and married Shivani but Dadisa seperated them and got him married to Vidya, if you consider timeline then he married Vidya even though he was already married to Shivani and she was pregnant then. But later she died Armaan was sent to orphanage i think and Madhav wanted to leave for Armaan but again Dadisa black mailed him to stay with Vidya with promise of getting Armaan home. So considering this Vidya and Madhav marriage was illegal and even if Shivani is dead madhav and Vidya didn't remarry so it still remains invalid and Rohit becomes illegitimate child 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ so Armaan is the rightful legitimate heir of poddar following Manoj and Manisha children.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ria23

I really want to tell them how genetic/lineage works.

First how is Armaan sautela for Dadisa. Make it make sense dragonsa!!!

Armaan is Madhav son who is her own biological child. With that Armaan is definitely not sautela for her. UNLESS she cheated on dadasa and madhav is not her own son.

Vidya- step-son. But stop crying like you got cheated or something. Shivani was his wife. And you are second wife. Armaan is older than Rohit. If you did not wanted to accept Armaan wpuld have left before conceiving Rohit.

Rohit- Armaan is not your step-brother. Repeat after me, he is your half brother. You guys share same father. He could be your sautela if your mother cheated and you are not even Podhar.

yes but even the actors don’t understand this…Rohit Purohit said in an interview the other day..that Armaan knows he’s not a real podaar..like really 😂😂