Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 17 days ago

Looks like a white day will occur here but why kill Dimple out of all people? Who cares about her? Why can’t she move away with Titu forever? Killing someone like Toshu or Dukhmukh would create a bigger impact.

Oh well logic died in this show long back.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-dimples-track-to-meet-a-tragic-end-ahead-of-the-leap_212224

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Ad will accidentally kill Dimpy.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The way this logically illogical show is going, it looks like Aadhya will either kill Dimple or both will die trying to save Ansh. Aadhya has ben mending too much into this so something to do with her as her character is also coming to an end. smiley39smiley39smiley39

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

If so many FL died in so many other serials, why this FL can’t die? Everybody’s life will be sorted.

Pathetic parents, and no change ever after so many year’s if leap. Still others are abusing Adhya and these two maan morons are not doing anything. Why is this pathetic show still running?

Never feel like commenting for this serial, but couldn’t resist after seeing still they are retaining this pathetic FL after leap.

Edited by leafy2022 - 16 days ago
whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Ad will accidentally kill Dimpy.

And Maa takes it on her and ends up surrendering to cops? That way, ad lives in guilt and maa is proven to be the besssht maa to her adopted child?

What an idea, makers! Tussi great ho!

========

Edited to add

Sorry, just read the article but it’s quite annoying … why does maa have to be there and everyone is just phased off … meh!

Edited by whatthelife - 16 days ago

This is low. Why kill her character when she has gone through so much? She’s rude and ehsaan faramosh, but I would’ve preferred a better ending for her after all what she went through. They could’ve killed Kinjal or someone else instead. But more than her I feel bad for Titu :(

Originally posted by: leafy2022

If so many FL died in so many other serials, why this FL can’t die? Everybody’s life will be sorted.

Pathetic parents, and no change ever after so many year’s if leap. Still others are abusing Adhya and these two maan morons are not doing anything. Why is this pathetic show still running?

Never feel like commenting for this serial, but couldn’t resist after seeing still they are retaining this pathetic FL after leap.

I don’t think there’s much left in Anupama’s life. They should’ve have killed her and brought a leap with Adhya. That would’ve brought freshness to the show. Not sure if I can watch the show if they will get away with all the characters except Maan. That would be so illogical and would be such a disconnect with the show.
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t think there’s much left in Anupama’s life. They should’ve have killed her and brought a leap with Adhya. That would’ve brought freshness to the show. Not sure if I can watch the show if they will get away with all the characters except Maan. That would be so illogical and would be such a disconnect with the show.

They would do everything in the world to keep this dhogli FL. Baki sab jaaye bhar mein.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: The_Best

This is low. Why kill her character when she has gone through so much? She’s rude and ehsaan faramosh, but I would’ve preferred a better ending for her after all what she went through. They could’ve killed Kinjal or someone else instead. But more than her I feel bad for Titu :(

Exactly, I’d rather her realise her mistakes and move away with Titu and Ansh and live a happy life with them. Killing her makes no sense at all. Why not kill the useless oldies like Leela, Dukhmukh or Pakhi etc?

what the blah! so all of Anupama’s kids will either die or move to an unknown place to be revived when necessary? Never thought much of Dimple and her jodi with Titu never felt right but to kill her off is a bit extreme but then if they could kill Samar then Dimple kya cheez hai…

I stopped watching completely when Shahs moved to the US…the leap may work if they introduce a fresh cast and a maa-ki-glorification free storyline *only if pigs could fly*