Remyarpai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAascjvuSKw/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==

Chandrika choose Karishma for avi not for dev.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 hours ago

but is avinash even aware? he hates his family environment & wishes to run away.
Remyarpai thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago

No Avinash don't know about this alliance is for him till now.he thought it is for his brother..

Chandrika is a positive character with greyish shade.eventhough she stands for justice but she don't understand her children.she is imposing her rules over them.

Karishma's family and Karishma also thinks that dev is her groom.but when both Avinash and Karishma know about this , their dreams are going to break badly..

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remyarpai

Karishma's family and Karishma also thinks that dev is her groom.but when both Avinash and Karishma know about this , their dreams are going to break badly..

karishma anyways wanted to enter the family whether it be dev or avinash so i wont be surprised to see her turn into dev's chachi 2.0.

but how come avinash is the first one to get married? usual families mein toh sabse pehle bade child ki marriage karvate hai barring some situations here & there jahan pr chote ki shaadi pehle krdete h..

MJ_1009 thumbnail

even avinash doesn't deserve that karishma though. i feel bad that avinash is usually treated as an underdog of the family but he himself is also a klutz so unless he doesn't take some responsible, family will call him useless without family name.

Remyarpai thumbnail

They are following Marathi version .ditto same to same all episodes.

Dev is eldest child.so, Dev's wife will take over chandrika's position eventually not avi's wife.so, karishma's mother wanted her daughter to marry dev so that they can rule over Chauhan family. Karishma's dream is to marry dev. In Marathi version, in one of the episodes, Karishma there disha name will humiliate avi's character very badly in front of her friends.but this will be unaware to chandrika and others .it will happen when both Karishma and avi go outside.also, the shocking truth is that Karishma has an affair already. She will hide it from chandrika.both Sarika and Karishma will join hands to hurt vasu and to remove her from Chauhan family and will plan against chandrika and others .they are evilish.karishma's boyfriend will also support Karishma...

Remyarpai thumbnail

I feel vasu and dev will together change avi's nature

MJ_1009 thumbnail

I feel vasu and dev will together change avi's nature

but avi is grown individual. woh khud k nature ko change nhi kr sakta kya ??smiley36smiley36
Remyarpai thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

I mean good friendships change a person and make him more responsible.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

I mean good friendships change a person and make him more responsible.

lol, that just shows failure in chandrika's parenting lol. smiley36friendship kuch ehsaas toh karvaye but avi mei pehle se yeh sb dal dete toh woh itna irresponsible aur klutz nhi kaha jaata.