Little dramatic but still not bad

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Lowkey, I'm liking the buildup of the show so far. Vasudha is naive village belle staying at her father's workplace and has reached marital age. I do think there are certain traits (like singing discordantly, jumping around here & there,etc) are bit OTT but it's observed that she's never been to a city & it's these newer experience that she seems to indigestible. Dev is the ideal son whilst Avinash is a klutz but a boy with a golden heart. Both brothers bond very well.

Dev seems to like Vasu for her innocence whilst it seems more so platonic from Vasu's side as of now. Vasu's dog, Gulki, is quite cute and adorable.

Let's see how this show turns out to be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remyarpai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

I am excited to watch vasu and dev love story.but, I wish it don't follow Marathi version.If it follows, then it will be like other shows.

I want to see vasudha as a independent strong woman who eventually win chandrika' s heart and become predecessor of Chauhan empire.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Remyarpai

I am excited to watch vasu and dev love story.but, I wish it don't follow Marathi version.If it follows, then it will be like other shows.

I want to see vasudha as a independent strong woman who eventually win chandrika' s heart and become predecessor of Chauhan empire.

i feel the way chandrika and her husband discussed how her husband went out of his way to help establish her career seems like reflective of what dynamics might transpire between dev and vasudha.

though i'm fearing of this, but i do wish to be proven wrong of both avinash & dev falling for vasudha. right now, it seems to early but i think dev is subconsciously starting to fall for vasu or at least started to like her. but avinash is also a good guy & he often gets looked down due to his behavior & he is responsible. but the moment he found vasu's dog, that was cute.

Remyarpai thumbnail

Thank u for your reply.

Actors are saying that storyline is unique.but it is not at all.

The same story is remade in 5 different languages.tamil, kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi.

Zee Marathi paaru promo and promo of vasudha is same to same. Sometimes I feel the story is also same. I wish it won't happen.eventhough I don't know Marathi , but I have watched the scenes of paaru Zee Marathi .it is same to same.after a time, avi's character will fall in love with chandrika's brother's daughter.that is what showing in current episodes of paaru.

Unlike other remakes, here, vasudha has good buildup and ambience.i wish makers won't spoil the story by imitating paaru Zee Marathi just as promo.here story has good scope.

I liked that dev has subconscious attractive force towards vasu. I feel the same.but, in zee Marathi vasu's character is named as paaro.dev 's character there is aditya.and avi is named as pritam.pritam will fall in love with Priya. Priya's father and ahilya ( chandrika) are siblings. Priya and pritam are second leads. The most saddest part of story there is paaru and Aditya had a wedding video shoot .both will act as groom and bride.after that paaru will take fake marriage seriously .she will fall in love with Aditya first..

To be honest I am not interested in that type of bhagyas. I am fed up of it.. I fear makers don't copy that here. If it happens trp will decrease. Till now , episodes are same ... I consider it as the journey of vasudha from native character to the strongest ruler of a vast empire both house and business. The character of vasudha have high potential. She can become more powerful than chandrika and be more successful.but I don't believe zeetv. I fear makers don't make vasudha a doormat...

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Thank u for your reply.

Actors are saying that storyline is unique.but it is not at all.

The same story is remade in 5 different languages.tamil, kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi.

Zee Marathi paaru promo and promo of vasudha is same to same. Sometimes I feel the story is also same. I wish it won't happen.eventhough I don't know Marathi , but I have watched the scenes of paaru Zee Marathi .it is same to same.after a time, avi's character will fall in love with chandrika's brother's daughter.that is what showing in current episodes of paaru.

Unlike other remakes, here, vasudha has good buildup and ambience.i wish makers won't spoil the story by imitating paaru Zee Marathi just as promo.here story has good scope.

I liked that dev has subconscious attractive force towards vasu. I feel the same.but, in zee Marathi vasu's character is named as paaro.dev 's character there is aditya.and avi is named as pritam.pritam will fall in love with Priya. Priya's father and ahilya ( chandrika) are siblings. Priya and pritam are second leads. The most saddest part of story there is paaru and Aditya had a wedding video shoot .both will act as groom and bride.after that paaru will take fake marriage seriously .she will fall in love with Aditya first..

To be honest I am not interested in that type of bhagyas. I am fed up of it.. I fear makers don't copy that here. If it happens trp will decrease. Till now , episodes are same ... I consider it as the journey of vasudha from native character to the strongest ruler of a vast empire both house and business. The character of vasudha have high potential. She can become more powerful than chandrika and be more successful.but I don't believe zeetv. I fear makers don't make vasudha a doormat...

I'm not Marathi either smiley36but I've probably wait to see how they handle the track so far. SP's some hindi counterparts of the bengali shows don't necessarily follow the same storyline so its entirely up to the makers as to what they do. I only followed KKB but stopped after 1.5 years when the makers elongated the pregnancy track for quite some time lol. smiley36Other two bhagyas, Idk what goes on cause I never watched but would've anticipated similar fate.smiley36

So far, the leads have an underrated chemistry here.

Remyarpai thumbnail

What is sp and kkb.

I also don't follow bhagyas . because all have same Bhagya.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

What is sp and kkb.

I also don't follow bhagyas . because all have same Bhagya.

SP = Star plus & KKB = kumkum bhagya. I only followed for Abhi-Pragya & Purab-Bulbul before Bulbul was killed in the show officially. That's when I stopped officially. smiley36
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Who's Priya? Is that another name for vasudha's marathi counterpart apart from Paaro?
Remyarpai thumbnail

Priya is pritam love interest and ahilya's brother's daughter.