Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

not very decent smiley36

who choreographed this and which director approved it.smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anna143

i would agree with u years ago and im against nepo too but the girl can act and i cannot sit here and hate her for being nepo anymore

Even tripti can act well as we see in bulbul n qala but she is new comer so she had to do such roles. Even alia had to do kissing scenes in two states which wasn't required in movie n bikni scenes in shandaar. Now she is established so she can refuse. Imagine how much newcomers especially outsiders have to compromise for achieving success.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I normally don’t get into this but why the hell these newbies going overboard in attacking other members just for one member? And that one particular member is completely silent in all this? Dafuq is going on this forum? smiley39

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I normally don’t get into this but why the hell these newbies going overboard in attacking other members just for one member? And that one particular member is completely silent in all this? Dafuq is going on this forum? smiley39

That one particular member is silent because they are behind everything. They are throwing blame on everyone else which is why your name was brought up with tasteless accusations about you being left out of a homosexual threesome and who will partner up with you. There was more but I don’t remember all that was said now since those posts are thankfully deleted.

Many accusations were made tonight in now deleted threads. Everyone knew who was behind the attacks but some very notable members remained mum and pretended this culprit was unknown. Even when every other post was naming the true culprit, one such member pretended not to know who we all were talking about and claim certain fandoms (who are attacked the most by said member AND said culprit) were behind it. Disgraceful but I'm glad people were exposed to that "neutral" member and recognize him for what he is now as a manipulator. More than one name was revealed tonight but I see the trolls are still trying to deflect blame...it is what it is.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

If Tripti needs the money, then she will do it. She does not want to be scrounging for work like before. Animal was truly a blessing wasn't it? smiley32

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No.

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/zb4Efl9ZzUg

Her Animal movie debut gave her the right exposure. smiley40