Oh my gosh!!! This is so vulgar!!! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

Ab isi ka zamana hai..look at urfi who walked almost nude on roads now got Amazon prime her own show.

Noe everything is normalised.

Urfi's show is on OTT, which is a wonderful thing, but Tripti's in Bollywood movies. There seems to be a subtle difference here?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Well Tripti has very much killed all the goodwill she earned from her early dignified works(especially Bulbul and Qala) by accepting such trashy roles where she is just being objectified smiley29

Not sure why Tripti is desperately aiming to be the next Mallika Sherawat or Sunny Leone?

Highly thorough and innovatively splendid perspective. smiley4

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Now its the Sex then will come the Violence

You and your randomness…

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

Posted: 19 days ago

[Post Removed]

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

She grew in popularity with Animal, but why do a lot of people have a very hard time accepting that? smiley4

uhmm read what i said she’s nowhere close to Alia that was the point period
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

If alia wasn't a nepo baby she wouldn't have even gotten chance to debut seeing how horrible she was in beginning.

Also nothing she achieved goes to her own credit like tripti. Alia isn't self made like Tripti. Without Karan Johar she may be doing some sadak type flop movies. Bhatt PH was itself known for making vulgar movies. Alia herself was doing lot of vulgar kissing scenes in Rocky n rani where there was no demand of script too.

i would agree with u years ago and im against nepo too but the girl can act and i cannot sit here and hate her for being nepo anymore

Banned

[Post Removed]

anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Tripti is in a much earlier phase than Alia in her career. If I compare Tripti to Alia's early days, she is certainly far ahead.Please remember that Tripti doesn't have a nepo daddy carefully crafting a career for her.

Even Kangana and Priyanka have done degrading stuff early on. Its not uncommon. Not everyone gets things on a platter.

i know i actually wrote that few weeks ago that Tripti needs a daddy who could move her up but acting wise im really disappointed so far… the movie with Vicky she acted so poorly