Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justexploring thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
So true. She is still so reasonable and calm and stands by his side no matter what. Also when she put that post-it note on their refrigerator, there were 3-4 notes already placed there, subtly indicating that this is not the first time he has bailed on her. I am all for a new platonic male friend enter her life causing Mustafa to feel jealous and realize how he is treating her. But don’t think that’s gonna happen.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justexploring

So true. She is still so reasonable and calm and stands by his side no matter what. Also when she put that post-it note on their refrigerator, there were 3-4 notes already placed there, subtly indicating that this is not the first time he has bailed on her. I am all for a new platonic male friend enter her life causing Mustafa to feel jealous and realize how he is treating her. But don’t think that’s gonna happen.

Oooooooo nice detail!

(Stupid word limit)

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Exactly!! The amount of insecurities and tensions a to be mother has is countless. The support of a partner throughout is extremely necessary, but most women don't get it. But just because most women don't, it does not mean it's ok or normal to be ignored at such a crucial time. I get his need to earn and provide for them, but exactly how love is not enough to raise a kid, money is also not all that is needed to raise a kid! The meal time call is what irritated me the most, when he could have said clearly that he will call back in 15 minutes. His words "nahi main busy nahi hu" and walking away, kind of flashed that spending time with his wife was not important to him anymore, and if he can take Murtaza uncle's simple words to some complex meaning in his normal mood swing, then sharjeena is fking pregnant- ofcourse she overthinks it, and she has been living through that for months now, how can she not be upset? I have been through such a phase when I was a dropper student, and due to work commitments my father and siblings weren't home much at the time, it was just me and my mom and she was also a working woman so naturally she couldn't give me much time. Now since I had no social interactions as such, I used to expect that she and I can have conversations, like really long ones, but she did not have the time and it used to upset me. When I look at sharjeena I realise, living alone in that house for an entire day, nobody to talk to(Because you cannot talk on the phone all day, or you cannot visit people everyday, all day!) It's eventually just you in your home and it can get frustrating, it's real!

absolutely bang on observation smiley27
Edited by Tiara-p - a day ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The first picture at the top left was the moment I thought that Ifti is doing some weird drugs .. Then Adeel came and cleared my delusion

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Fahad posted this message

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 10.05.07 AM.png

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Some big achievements for KMKT team https://x.com/Le__FaiCee/status/1846424703180656779

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

One thing that bothered me was that sharjeena's family never once asked if mustafa was ok after all that happened. How often does one's own family declare them thief and ask them to vacate the house? But they never asked his wellbeing! Or did they, and I missed something?