Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

My wild guess about the last scene of the promo where Mustafa is sitting on the road (?) is that Sharjeena finally decided to leave, he tried to stop her, she didn't stop and he sat there disheartened - though his expressions are not so disheartening and more lost!

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Adele loves the word mamooli

Aina21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Exactly! I tried every way to defend him, but I could not keep up with his constant cry about how 'he' will spend the money. And he blew the last straw today! If someone can say it out loud, that means they have had that thought for long enough! And what exactly does he expect her to do? The only social exposure she has is the office, she does not meet people downstairs, or even visit her home that frequently -in Murtaza uncle's voice over he said that if they say about taking Sharjeena home, even that offends mustafa...so what does he expect of her? To sit at home idle? How is this acceptable, especially when he is out there and has no fixed time of returning home! And what is so offending about his pregnant wife visiting her mayka for some days?! Did Sidra never visit them after marrying?!

Sharjeena's father is an unreliable narrator. Mustafa has asked Sharjeena to go to his parents several times. Sharjeena doesn't want to leave him and Sharjeena's father will blame Mustafa for everything anyway. Did he stop her from going to Yumna's place you think he'll stop her from visiting his mom and why should Sharjeena listen if he said something like this. She should go if she wants to. It's also okay to not want a child but he's an idiot to say it so late when nothing could be done. If he would have said that he didn't want a child when she shared about her pregnancy they could have taken some steps but now it's too late and she's way too attached to the baby. And he never wanted this child from day 1. This is a big incompatibility.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

I don't remember who said it, but someone from those review shows said that "uss time toh her father was like jaa beti, bhaad me jaa" and it cracked me up so hard 😂

I think that was said by Mr. Hasan Chaudhary on Something Haute.
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am kinda annoyed with both parties today. Mustafa, the man who never ever raised his voice with her, would find her perfect and absolutely flawless, suddenly has made her his punching bag and first to blame and vent out on when things go wrong anywhere. I get that he’s frustrated with money and feeling inadequate but at least he has to realise she’s his one and true support system, he can’t keep pushing her away.

At the same time, I also don’t understand Sharjeena. Why’s she so lifeless? Her world revolves around Mustafa but even she realises that he’s doing this for money and them so why not give him that understanding instead of having that long face about not getting enough time? Things were definitely not going to be rosy when he’s trying to make a name and establish a career. Having her pregnant obviously intensifies the situation and Mustafa forgetting her appointment was plain out of character.

As for asking her to leave her job, things can be said in anger but can her dad just stop calling smiley7

The promo I guess is him sitting on the road (?) in an attempt to stop her from leaving (?)

Good things : The story is moving fast at least otherwise even if for Musjeena, they’re pushing such scenes down our throat.

Secondly, and I’m really hoping the story ties this way is that I hope Mustafa will buy back his parents house. His entry back to the place he was thrown out of for money with his own money certainly would be very impactful.

All in all not a bad episode, but my MusJeena are both out of character.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree both are out of character - Mustafa used to stay up in the night and work for Joseph even back in their old place and she used to be okay with that - Her sudden demand for his attention is a bit odd - at the same time Mustafa randomly hurting her and forgetting her appointment after saying he would go is not nice either - i mean nothing wrong in her going to her appointment by herself but if he made a promise and couldn't keep it he at least should have let her know. The reasons they show are not strong enough to cause a separation - Sure sharjeena can go live with her parents for company while mustafa focusses on his job but that isn't totally out of norm!! ..I think a new male character at Sharjeena's work who gives her a lot of attention might be nice - as cliched as it is i'd really like to see a jealous mustafa - we haven't seen much of his love expression honestly and jealousy would be good for starters.

And I do love the idea of Mustafa buying the house back for his parents. A fitting reply to them for thinking he was a thief and also a good deed to get back the house for his parents!

Adeel should go to jail for the money laundering that he's doing - that also will come full circle with him acting like Mustafa is the one who goes to jail with he himself landing up behind the bars - Rubab seems to be tolerating him to some extent but when she knows of his affair with Natasha I think she will get him arrested!.

I wish to see Sharjeena cheer up a bit - take up a hobby - work on her plants - read a book - visit or go stay with her parents/ sister ..(she also had a younger sis no?) and not depend so much on Mustafa for companionship!!

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

I am kinda annoyed with both parties today. Mustafa, the man who never ever raised his voice with her, would find her perfect and absolutely flawless, suddenly has made her his punching bag and first to blame and vent out on when things go wrong anywhere. I get that he’s frustrated with money and feeling inadequate but at least he has to realise she’s his one and true support system, he can’t keep pushing her away.

At the same time, I also don’t understand Sharjeena. Why’s she so lifeless? Her world revolves around Mustafa but even she realises that he’s doing this for money and them so why not give him that understanding instead of having that long face about not getting enough time? Things were definitely not going to be rosy when he’s trying to make a name and establish a career. Having her pregnant obviously intensifies the situation and Mustafa forgetting her appointment was plain out of character.

As for asking her to leave her job, things can be said in anger but can her dad just stop calling smiley7

The promo I guess is him sitting on the road (?) in an attempt to stop her from leaving (?)

Good things : The story is moving fast at least otherwise even if for Musjeena, they’re pushing such scenes down our throat.

Secondly, and I’m really hoping the story ties this way is that I hope Mustafa will buy back his parents house. His entry back to the place he was thrown out of for money with his own money certainly would be very impactful.

All in all not a bad episode, but my MusJeena are both out of character.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

By chance saw today’s episode and couldn’t stop laughing at the humiliation of that horror hag Shaggy. This is her karma for being a rotten piece of trash towards her own son who genuinely loved her.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rubab was the star of the episode. Wapas aake itne dhamake ki. Only she can sort that Maa Beta out. Excited for her shenanigans smiley27

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Rubab was the star of the episode. Wapas aake itne dhamake ki. Only she can sort that Maa Beta out. Excited for her shenanigans smiley27

yes things started happening after she came in. Insulting the in-laws , roasting Adeel and then freezing his accounts - She is one character who stirs the pot and we all love to hate.