Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

I feel that sharjeena shouldn't go to her father's house as well, that guy is irritating. I get his concern for his daughter but why can't he understand the fact that him playing the tape of 'heere jaisi beti aur nakara damad" on loop is not helping Sharjeena at all-if anything, it's just creating more problems!

The funniest thing is Jeena herself married Musta for some kind of unknow balidaan, and that time Murtaza was like OKAY, hmm, okay smiley29. And now he is like why did i agree? LOL

All parents in the show except Mansoor Ali Khan look like they are influenced under sasta nasha

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The scene where Sharjeena was sitting in the balcony all sad, and mustafa did not even come to see-the og mustafa would have come to her and talked it out, but he didn't - the new shade of Mustafa, the distant, emotionally unavailable Mustafa!

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah her father is irritating! but today when Mustafa told her to quit her job, I got irritated with him as well. Like at this point, I want Sharjeena supporting herself and the baby on her own single income! I hope they show her get a promotion or something in her job too! I don't mind her going to stay with her parents for companionship as she's lonely - but other things she can handle!

I feel that sharjeena shouldn't go to her father's house as well, that guy is irritating. I get his concern for his daughter but why can't he understand the fact that him playing the tape of 'heere jaisi beti aur nakara damad" on loop is not helping Sharjeena at all-if anything, it's just creating more problems!

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

The funniest thing is Jeena herself married Musta for some kind of unknow balidaan, and that time Murtaza was like OKAY, hmm, okay smiley29. And now he is like why did i agree? LOL

All parents in the show except Mansoor Ali Khan look like they are influenced under sasta nasha

I don't remember who said it, but someone from those review shows said that "uss time toh her father was like jaa beti, bhaad me jaa" and it cracked me up so hard 😂

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Both Mustafa and Sharjeena are annoying now, she is too bland to be likable and he is too egoistic for no reason. Adeel, Rubab and Basit are more interesting smiley16

Haina... At least mustafa i understand why he is turning this way... But why is sharjeena so boring and lifeless... Purani wali ne isko 4 chaantein laga kar dimaag durast kar dena tha...

Justexploring thumbnail
My heart broke for Sharjeena when she decided to go to the doctor’s appointment alone - shutting the doors with that downward facing mouth. For someone who was always so expressive and never the one to shy away from speaking her mind, she sure is going through a lot to shut down this way. I wish I could go and remind her of her capabilities and past achievements and tell her to stay with her mom for some time. She deserves all the pampering that she keeps providing her forgetful husband with who hasn’t once appreciated how good of a wife she is and what a pillar of strength she has been in his otherwise unappreciated life.
vdna thumbnail

Yeah, when he told her to quit her job, I kind of lost it - Instead of being like - yay at least we have one stable income to keep us afloat, dude is getting egoistic about wanting to be the sole bread winner and seems like he was just putting up with her going to work - and so what if he's living off of her money - if she doesn't mind, why should he! ..like not liking that part of his character and when he voiced it loud today i was like - dude, you go make your money, imma go live my life with my income and take care of the little one inside me too!

Word to everything especially the part that Mustafa is borderline annoying now. Getting a good and qualified wife for free and then taking things granted is not cool. He’s a good man, and I hope he realizes it soon. I understand that life hasn’t been easy with him but being middle class parents Shaggy-Ifti weren’t wrong either to expect him to work and be independent while all they saw him do is sleep and eat, it’s not surprising that they stopped expecting anything from him and just supported their only source of pride Adeel. In brown families especially households with unstable financial conditions you won’t see anyone liking what Mustafa used to do before, so what exactly was he thinking? He never did anything for his old struggling parents and now when they kicked him out, he’s venting out the frustrations on his pregnant wife.

vdna thumbnail

yeah that is just so not done! he doesn't get to say that even if he didn't mean it or just vented - I would rather have Sharjeena walk out - and find a hostel or even live with her parents and earn enough to take care of her and the kids needs! That line of Mustafa's plus his asking her to quit her job plus his showing his anger for what her father said to him plus his not showing up for the appointment when he particularly said he would makes me team Sharjeena now!! I rooted for his career, but he blew it today for me!

How can he just say that he does not want the child? And if that was the case He could have said it earlier! After all these months telling her, or infact screaming at her that he has no interest is so not done! And if she is over 5 months, which I believe she is, she cannot even go ahead with an abortion -and why should she? Why now? Just Imagine-the man you love, the father of your to be child says he has no interest in having that child, and you will have to have that child anyway-i don't think such scarrs go away that easily that he apologises once and it just gets ok....mustafa has to work his way back to Sharjeena if they are showing happy ending - there is no way a plain apology will fix this particular statement!

Justexploring thumbnail
Its funny how Adeel placed the blame on Sidra and her husband for being the cause of the sale of their house when they didn’t even inform her before pulling off the deal. I think precap mein Sidra isiliye itni pareshaan hai because us bichari ko bataya gaya hoga ki naye ghar me toh khud Shaggy and Ifti ko bhi dining table par khaane ki izazat nai hai toh fir Sidra Waqas ki daawatein toh ab bohot door ki baat hai. What role would this couple play now 😅🥹
Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

yeah that is just so not done! he doesn't get to say that even if he didn't mean it or just vented - I would rather have Sharjeena walk out - and find a hostel or even live with her parents and earn enough to take care of her and the kids needs! That line of Mustafa's plus his asking her to quit her job plus his showing his anger for what her father said to him plus his not showing up for the appointment when he particularly said he would makes me team Sharjeena now!! I rooted for his career, but he blew it today for me!

Exactly! I tried every way to defend him, but I could not keep up with his constant cry about how 'he' will spend the money. And he blew the last straw today! If someone can say it out loud, that means they have had that thought for long enough! And what exactly does he expect her to do? The only social exposure she has is the office, she does not meet people downstairs, or even visit her home that frequently -in Murtaza uncle's voice over he said that if they say about taking Sharjeena home, even that offends mustafa...so what does he expect of her? To sit at home idle? How is this acceptable, especially when he is out there and has no fixed time of returning home! And what is so offending about his pregnant wife visiting her mayka for some days?! Did Sidra never visit them after marrying?!