Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Exactly!! I am so invested That "tum ho na meri duniya" made me blush harder than mustafa 🤣

oh the way she is so expressive about her love for him and it brought a genuine smile on Mustafa’s face after a long time,I loved itsmiley27
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

After watching today’s episode I think adeel might actually kill himself by the end of the drama

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I think sharjeena is being unreasonable towards Mustafa

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

So adeel is transferring a bunch of money to his Dubai account but can’t pay this guy five crore? Doesn’t make sense to me

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

So adeel is transferring a bunch of money to his Dubai account but can’t pay this guy five crore? Doesn’t make sense to me

To show his downfall it's needed...logic nahi magic dekhosmiley36 girgit I mean parents ke rang badalte dekho smiley37

After watching today’s episode I think adeel might actually kill himself by the end of the drama

He'll go behind the bars for money laundering case.I want him in jail and Mustafa might bail him out for the sake of humanity or his mother may emotional blackmail him. But yes he may die too or Rubab will kill him for cheating on her. She is very dangerous.. for raising their voice she threw them out of that house though it was not needed as they were not going to stay there parmanently..they could have leave the house after hiring one more nurse. But ego ki wajah se they did that and Adeel supported her.

I think sharjeena is being unreasonable towards Mustafa

I don't blame them either. Both are right and both are wrong actually. In the last episode they have shown Junoon..so it's not the same Mustafa one must remember that . His own family disowned him, his parents did not trusted him . He considers himself responsible for Sarjeena's current state . Though she is happy with him in each and every situation. Just wants his love .

And for the pregnancy, it was unexpected and sudden..they just need sometime and some communication to bridge the gap... hopefully once the game is released Mustafa realises that and give the baby and sarjeena the time, love, care they deserve.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Imaan , venezaa, amna haq, Zara butt...the four models
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

This is his third interview after SH, Faridoon and now Fuchsia, he's done some panels in uni event as well...

https://x.com/iMony_1987/status/1846045104420606225